Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead
01-02-2012, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 11:09 PM by deadrabbit.)
RE: Walking Dead
seems cool but not a fan of the fluff in the scenario, personally i would have made something that actually happen in the comics or tv show.
ooops i read that wrong haha i thought it said shane was with him.
might be cool to make a last night on earth: walking dead campaign.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 06:44 PM
ooops i read that wrong haha i thought it said shane was with him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
might be cool to make a last night on earth: walking dead campaign.

Only if Shane starts the game with "UnDead Hate the Living" played on him and it Remains in Play. ( just a personal opinion ) Then Stacy gets to tell Sheriff everything !

Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-14-2012, 01:33 PM
love the idea, and love the show.

Did you ever stumble on the walking dead hero cards posted on bgg. i contacted the person who made them, because i missed shane and daryl from the series. (he made them based on the comics) so im actually busy right now making those two. if you're actually looking to make a walking dead campaign, it's worth while thinking about using them. I'll try to contact the person who made them again, to ask if it's okay that i post them on here as well.