Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Walking dead missing characters
02-14-2012, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 03:35 PM by lwsaki.)
Walking dead missing characters
For everyone who loves the show the walking dead. ( i know i do)

I found some herocards on the internet containing various characters from the walking dead. (you'll be able to find them on BGG, under last night on earth) but missed two important characters. Shane and Daryl. These didn't show up in the comics do (haven't read them, feel ashamed) so i decided to make them myself, to add to the Walking Dead experience. i just finished Shane. Hope you like it. Comments are welcome. The skills are based on the show, and i think the skills don't make him to overpowered, but opinions differ. Also, haven't tried it in play yet. Tell me what you think, and i might tweak em a little.

Daryl will follow in this thread.
ALLLLRIGHTY!

how do i make it smaller. This is a little bit over the top. (still want to include the original do, for better printing quality)

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Walking dead missing characters
Interesting. The "Sacrifice" ability we usually see in reverse -- the hero with the ability takes the wound instead of deals it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Posted by mqstout - Today 11:36 AM
Interesting. The "Sacrifice" ability we usually see in reverse -- the hero with the ability takes the wound instead of deals it.

"It is Shane we are talking about"

and for Shotgun Maintance, it should be a plus 2 when another Hero has ammo in the same square. 'Cause shane would steal it :p

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Ha, i can assume you both seen the show. Watchmen02 i thought at it this way, because he shoots otis to get out himself. pretty narly thing to do for a cop though. A well.
02-15-2012, 10:46 PM
You might want to look at http://www.studiominiatures.com
they have models for Rick, Carl and Lori
02-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Bunch of cool characters. I first gonna playtest the characters, tweak m a little. but definitely something to keep in mind. thnx

if you happen to find any other models from the walking dead series (or that could represent them) let me know.
02-16-2012, 03:33 AM
Shane and Daryl. These didn't show up in the comics do (haven't read them, feel ashamed) so i decided to make them myself, to add to the Walking Dead experience.

Wait, Shane was a big character in the comics (face palm). Daryl is the one that isn't in the comics.
02-16-2012, 11:05 AM
(02-16-2012 03:33 AM)Dumpid Wrote:  Shane and Daryl. These didn't show up in the comics do (haven't read them, feel ashamed) so i decided to make them myself, to add to the Walking Dead experience.

Wait, Shane was a big character in the comics (face palm). Daryl is the one that isn't in the comics.

My jaw drops. I asked the guy who made the other heroes why shane wasn't in it. He told me that he wasn't in the comics. i pretty much assumed he was right. never read the comics. Also hard to come by in holland. (as for everything, including LNOE and expansions, or you pay top bill)
02-16-2012, 12:02 PM
*SPOILER ALERT*

Shane is in the first volume of the comic. His end is, well... very interesting.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
02-16-2012, 01:53 PM
I wanted the comic already, but this makes it even more interesting Watchmen02 when my paycheck arrives, i will try to find it online. you make me wonder what happens. Watchmen02 more thinking material for today. :P