Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Walking dead missing characters
02-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Walking dead missing characters
Shane isn't a big character at all in the comics.
And I wish they had Daryl in the comic. But he's kind of like the character Michonne in a way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Did a while to finish daryl, hope you guys like. My Walking hero set is now complete. (with the 6 already posted on BGG and TZG).

Hope you like.

03-05-2012, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 11:50 AM by victor.w.)
I like your custom Daryl a lot, but I think he should be a Strange character, rather than a Redneck character.

Also, "Loner" would read better if it said, "... when the Hero is alone on their boardtile." since some custom characters can copy other Heroes' abilities.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
(03-05-2012 11:47 AM)victor.w Wrote:  I like your custom Daryl a lot, but I think he should be a Strange character, rather than a Redneck character.

Also, "Loner" would read better if it said, "... when the Hero is alone on their boardtile." since some custom characters can copy other Heroes' abilities.

Thought about the strange. Didn't really know. That way he will be having more interaction with zombiecards. Thanks for sharing. I will be changing soon.
03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Adjusted Daryl. Here he is. v1.1

03-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Your quote selection is awesome :-D

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
06-12-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 12:30 PM by DrkBlueXG.)
You should probably have an ability to support his crossbow.
Something like,
During his Ranged Weapon Phase, Daryl may target one Zombie with Range of 2 and roll a D6, hits on 5+. He can still use another Ranged Attack before or after this ability.

Maybe a bit too strong combined with the extra Fight dice. I dunno.
11-22-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm a little late to this thread but I was working on printing some walking dead characters and wasn't happy with any of the Michonnes I saw, so I made my own. (She's a pretty huge part of the comics as well) Let me know what you think!Zombie24

Attached File(s) Image(s)