Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wall-E
06-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Wall-E
I saw Wall-E... fantastic film. I recommend it to any one. Very touching and beautifully done. I don't want to give away too many details, so I won't. Instead I'll just say spend the money and check it out. I'm sure digital projection would look awesome, unfortunately the theater we saw it at wasn't showing it in digital.

If anyone HASN'T seen Iron Man yet... I would say best "comic-book" film EVER.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2008, 02:58 AM
RE: Wall-E
I really want to see Wall-E...the little guy is SOOOO cute looking.....hmmm, I mean it looks very funny!!

My partner Kath is no so sure, she just doesn't think robots are cute!!

Oh well, I'm sure I can drag her along!!

Haven't seen Iron Man yet but want to. I am so behind on my cinema going, we should be going to see Indy 4 this week!

Did you know that Robert Downey Jr makes an appearance as Tony Stark in the new Hulk film.

Apparently, that's good as well.

Well, it has to be better than the last one.....cue joke my mum texted me....."You wont like me when I'm Ang Lee!" boom, boom!
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2008, 03:38 AM
Admin Wrote:I saw Wall-E... fantastic film. I recommend it to any one. Very touching and beautifully done. I don't want to give away too many details, so I won't. Instead I'll just say spend the money and check it out. I'm sure digital projection would look awesome, unfortunately the theater we saw it at wasn't showing it in digital.

If anyone HASN'T seen Iron Man yet... I would say best "comic-book" film EVER.

I saw Wall E last night, another winner for Pixar. They are what 6 for 6 good movies at this point, I think Cars was the low point for them, but I have absolutely no interest in car racing.

I don't know about Iron Man being the best comic book movie, certainly the best from Marvel. Very good idea to produce their own movies. My personal favorites are Hellboy and Superman I & II.
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Bastkitty, did you see Cars yet?

Superman 1 and 2 are great... but man... I tried to watch Superman 1 a couple months ago and boy does it drag for a little while. I eventually fell asleep and woke up at the end... Hellboy is a good movie too... but not my fave... although Hellboy 2 looks to be better than the first one...

I still stand by my Iron Man comment. Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Admin Wrote:Bastkitty, did you see Cars yet?

Superman 1 and 2 are great... but man... I tried to watch Superman 1 a couple months ago and boy does it drag for a little while. I eventually fell asleep and woke up at the end... Hellboy is a good movie too... but not my fave... although Hellboy 2 looks to be better than the first one...

I still stand by my Iron Man comment. Zombie03

Yes, saw Cars when it came out in the theatre. Liked it, but my least favorite Pixar movie.
07-11-2008, 05:58 PM
IMO, Incredibles is still the best Pixar film (I haven't seen Wall-E yet).

Spiderman 2 is also a good superhero movie. Atleast as good as Ironman. But, when it comes to heros, I like Batman the best (not the Val Kilmer or George Clooney Batman). I was really pleased with Batman Begins, and I'm eagerly awaiting Dark Knight.
07-11-2008, 07:04 PM
I was going to see Dark Knight at an IMAX theater... but no dice... too pricey... almost $20 a ticket... ridiculous.

Spider-Man 2 was my favorite "super hero" movie... now surpassed by Iron Man... FANTASTIC!!! Hellboy II looks fun... I'd like to see Wanted too... but who knows... I can't wait until next year for Watchmen though... good times.

Long time no see, Bastkitty... I liked Cars... but I agree... it is the weakest of all the Pixar movies... Incredibles was good... Wall-E was good... I still like Monsters, Inc. the best... but that's just me.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
07-11-2008, 07:25 PM
I just saw Wanted on Wednesday.

The movie is Absurdly Ridiculous, and yet Ridiculously Awesome.
It's kind of a mix between the Matrix, Star Wars and Fightclub. But not really like any of them. If you don't like the first three minutes of the film, walk out and go to another movie. If you do like the first three minutes, sit back and enjoy the ride.
07-16-2008, 01:51 AM
I still need to see Wanted. I'm not sure when I'll get to seeing that. BUT I did go see Hellboy II last night. Good flick. Better than the first to be sure.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
07-16-2008, 02:36 AM
Admin Wrote:I still need to see Wanted. I'm not sure when I'll get to seeing that. BUT I did go see Hellboy II last night. Good flick. Better than the first to be sure.

WALL-E just screams JOHNNY 5 to me for some reason.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."