Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Warm Bodies?!?!
12-13-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: Warm Bodies?!?!
I saw the preview during the last episode of Walking Dead....what I did like....was the the girl's Dad is played my John Malkovich, and he is leading the survivors.....so I am going to watch it now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 03:38 PM
i guess i got to.. see where it goes anyway....
12-13-2012, 06:47 PM
Am I the only one who is actually kind of happy about this? I mean, maybe you could chalk that up to having a fiance who likes Twilight (Don't worry, shes coming around to the Zombie movie thing slowly but surely), but seriously, this actually looks like it will be borderline funny to me. Not Shaun of the Dead or Zombieland funny, but maybe more like, Rom-Com, Matthew Mcconaughey funny..... idk

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
12-13-2012, 11:40 PM
i can't get into twilight.. and my wife hates the vamp/wolf thing anyway. she allows me zombies.. grudgingly... Watchmen02
12-14-2012, 08:34 PM
(12-13-2012 11:40 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i can't get into twilight.. and my wife hates the vamp/wolf thing anyway. she allows me zombies.. grudgingly... Watchmen02

I cant stand Twilight either to be honest, but she likes it, so what am I to do lol

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!