Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wave 1.5 News ~ Kickstarter Update
12-04-2015, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 04:06 PM by Raynor.)
RE: Wave 1.5 News ~ Kickstarter Update
WOOOOOW. Well I don't blame you one bit. We did just get notified the SoB 1.5 won't be here till January sometime though. I'm still trying to rally my group to start playing games though, so it doesn't matter to me.

The main guy got a girlfriend- his first serious GF and he doesn't seem to know how to balance his social life now. Lol... He was the guy who always swore up and down that when he got a Girl he wouldn't drop off the face of the earth like he saw his friends do over and over. He keeps telling me how he wants to play games SOOO badly but he hasn't had time yet. lol

I think I'll call him today and see if we can set something up. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 07:39 PM
I think that happens. Especially if he's never before had a serious girlfriend. I have always sort of felt like why would you NOT kind of drop off the face of the Earth for at least a little while when you get into a new serious relationship? After all, shouldn't you be crazy excited to be with the person? So, I think it is kind of natural in a new relationship to kind of have a hard time balancing the rest of your social life at first.

....Of course, eventually that should sort of equalize a bit. In any healthy relationship, you eventually start to balance out your time together with time apart as well. So, with any luck, I would guess your friend will start to come around again soon. Maybe now he has a better understanding for why his friends did this in the past, and that people don't necessarily intend to disappear on their friends.

....Wait... how did I manage to turn this into a love advice forum? LOL!
12-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Haha! Yeah StayPuft. I hear what you're saying. Some good wisdom there. Watchmen02

I can't help but laugh because he was always so adamant that it wouldn't happen to him.
12-11-2015, 09:00 PM
(12-05-2015 03:54 PM)Raynor Wrote:  Haha! Yeah StayPuft. I hear what you're saying. Some good wisdom there. Watchmen02

I can't help but laugh because he was always so adamant that it wouldn't happen to him.

LOL! That's what everybody says..... until it finally does. If nothing else, hopefully now he understands why people do that. It isn't like, in most cases, they intend to disappear on everybody else in their life. Plus, usually it isn't permanent either. It's the honeymoon phase of any good relationship. Why would you not let yourself really enjoy that?
02-27-2016, 06:11 AM
And 1.5 shipping has begun! FFP came onto the Kickstarter boards tonight and noted:

Quote:Hey Gang! We're knee deep in sorting and packing right now, but as a quick update- we received the shipment of resin heroes this afternoon and set to task sorting and packing them into 1.5 orders. We were able to get the first truckload to the post office just before they closed! The first Wave 1.5 transport is, indeed, away! We are working on this through the weekend and expect all of Australian 1.5 orders to be out by tomorrow! Then we begin the UK 1.5 orders. Happy gaming!

Awesome news!
02-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Awesome indeed (if you signed on for 1.5) I didn't figuring I'd use the time to paint up
my backlog figs from other Games.

Alas I've been out of the painting mood for months now so by the time the spirit hits me
it could well be Wave 2 time & I will paint those babies first so my backlog will probably
remain.Should have just paid up for 1.5.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-27-2016, 06:06 PM
I paid for 1.5, but I know I'm getting my stuff next Saturday, at the Seattle area pickup. I'm looking forward to it!
02-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Now, I get to be jealous of all the awesome new stuff you guys will get that's not available yet Watchmen02 I can't wait to start seeing the new heroes etc!!