Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Waylandgames Online store
05-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Waylandgames Online store
Wayland Game Link

Does anybody have some experience with this store?
I had a look around in it and they cary allot of different brands.
Wich I think is good because I always have to order my figures online and that always included shipping. If I can combine my order in one place that means only one shipping cost Watchmen02

But I would like to know more about the prices and service, do you guys think they have faire prices compared to other stores or are they charging more?

I just checked with the stuff I know I paid for in other stores and the prices they charge at Wayland are all lower. Wich is good.

So I would love to read your experiences with them as I would like to order some of the hasslefree mini's for my personal LNEO character cards.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2011, 06:29 AM
RE: Waylandgames Online store
Nobody?

05-04-2011, 03:49 PM
(05-04-2011 06:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  Nobody?

Hi Emp

Sorry man but I've never ordered from them. I've just checked out their site and it all seems good. Their prices seem very competitive to me compared to other sites.

Put it this way. I'd have no probs ordering off them.
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 12:06 PM by Emp.)
I have put in an order on the 6th of may.
Since I still have not received anything from them I checked my acount.
Aparently now they are waiting for stuff to come back in stock before they ship out my things.
This is bs if you ask me. They should make a note of that on the website. What I think is that they don't have everything they show on the website and that they order them some place else as orders come in.
Wich ofcourse leads to very long delivery times.

I hoped on receiving my stuff this week so that I could start painting those nasty nazi zombies Watchmen02
And now I just have to wait...no idea how long it will take and I'm not known for being a patient person.

05-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Damn, I feel a bit bad for saying go for it! The site looked legit with reasonable prices. As I said, I would've bought from them.

That is bad business practice taking your money knowing full well the items aren't in stock. I guess you won't be using them again. Me neither!

I'm sure your stuff will be with you soon pal. Then it's nazi zombie mayhemZombie22
05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
That's not your fault Trev, no worries Watchmen02
I'll keep you posted on when the stuff gets here.

Can't seem to find a contact email adress as well otherwise I would have emailed them.

05-11-2011, 06:05 PM
I have been looking for a pin vice to do Ash's chainsaw, which broke off after having been just superglued. I really liked the one from Privateer Press because it came with matching bits and rods, but it was out of stock everywhere. Then I found a store called Fantization Minatures that had it listed and did not say it was out of stock. Suspicious, I emailed and asked them, and it was out of stock! They said the company is 2 months behind on production. Then they said I could still order it if I wanted. That seems super lame. Sites should totally list when they do not have items in stock, or there will be a delay in shipping. Boo on Wayland too!

I still need a pin vice. The Citadel one looks pretty good...
05-11-2011, 09:35 PM
@Vikinglad. I've got that one from Citadel. I've been using it a few years and I've not had to change a drill bit yet. It comes with 5. If you follow the article I did you can use paper clips. They're the perfect width and are quite sturdy steel too!

Once you've pinned it he'll be decapitating many a Zed/Deadite for the rest of his days. The only thing you'll have to worry about on that model is if it runs out of GasolineZombie20
05-11-2011, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 10:38 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
Also, if you check Hasslefree's Home Page, you can see they are in the middle of 'growing pains' as they become an official business (yay for them!!). Hasslefree is a really solid bunch, but they are restructuring under corporate laws and such. If you are waiting for HF minis, contact your distributor and Hasslefree, themselves!

05-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks Samurai. On your advice, I stopped by GW after work and got that Citadel pin vice. It was much simpler than I expected. I eyeballed the two holes on Ash's chainsaw and arm, used a bit of paper clip, and super glued it up nice and strong. Elapsed time: aprox 5 minutes. Sweet! Him and Cartwright are about half painted, so now I can get back to it. Great Pinning Guide!

PFR, this is a HF fig I am working on now. I really like their sculpts. Glad to hear about their growth.