Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We had some new victims/players for LNoE :D
05-09-2022, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 08:51 PM by samuraitrev.)
We had some new victims/players for LNoE :D
Hi out there to everyone living and/or dead. We had some willing visitors around to our humble castle this weekend. We had a game of LNoE. I played as the Zombies. They're a young couple several decades younger than my bride and I.

We played the scenario We've Got To Go Back which is a FFP free download. The Heroes need to return back to the dreaded town of Woodinvale to retrieve two Biological canisters. This really reminds me of the 'Easter Egg' canisters in Return of the Living Dead (my favourite Zombie film of all time btw). The four Heroes were Ash from Evil Dead (a custom character card made by Vikinglad in the Downloads section on this very site). The other Heroes were Angela the Cheerleader. Dr. Yamato and Nikki the Bush Pilot.

The Heroes all started on the truck and headed into the town Searching the buildings for the canisters. Suffice to say, the Heroes succeeded, although I did get to enjoy Dr. Yamato's well educated brain as a midnight feast.

The guests said they really enjoyed the game (we had beers and take away too of course). It was great to play the game again after a long gap. We've been playing AToE, FanG, Dead of Winter and Arkham Horror.

That's the mark of a good game. Losing and still had a great time. Saying that, I'll get those young whippersnappers next time!!!Zombie13

Happy gaming allWatchmen02

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: We had some new victims/players for LNoE :D
It's always good to play another game from the norm. But seeing how you four (Atoe, Fang, Dead of Winter, and Arkham Horror) are exactly the same as my 4, it's hard to get other games to the table like Outer rim or Dungeonquest, etc. If only there was more time to game.
05-21-2022, 10:55 PM
RE: We had some new victims/players for LNoE :D
That sounds like a blast. Thanks for sharing. Watchmen02