Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Web Supplements
11-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Web Supplements
I was just browsing FF's webstore and drooling at all the little scenario expansions (Revenge of the Dead, Hold the Line, Zombie Pillage, Stock up, and the new Airstrike supplement) and they look awesome in the pictures. High quality cards and the same Scenario card style as the original game.

In the comments of some of them, comeone has posted that the Scenario is just printed on regular paper. Is this true? Why would it say specifically "All pieces are printed on the same high-quality card stock as the boardgame. " if that is not the case?

Can anyone that has these supplements fill me in on the actual quality of these items?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Web Supplements
They are all printed on the same card stock cards as the other scenarios EXCEPT for the radioactive dead scenario. That one is on paper. But stock up, revenge of the dead, hold the line, airstrike, zombie pillage are all identical to the game scenario cards.
11-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Web Supplements
Awesome that's great news. My friend who works at the local print shop told me that they can't match the existing card stock of the game.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-01-2014, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 01:58 AM by ForestRunner.)
Get them!!... Get them all!!... You know you want to!! Insane21

More seriously, can't recommend them enough. They add new dimensions to the game no doubt. I've got them all, but have Airstrike on the way...

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-01-2014, 05:56 PM
All the supplements rock! I have everything you can get for LNoE. You honestly can't go wrong. An Airstrike's on it's way to my location too.
12-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Yeah, as others have said, they are all on the same cards that come with the game, except for the one that comes with the Radioactive Grave Dead.....

However, in my personal opinion, that just so happens to be one of the best scenarios in the game. I LOVE that one. So, I'd recommend it even though the scenario is only on paper.

Fact is, all of the web supplement scenarios are pretty awesome. I don't yet have the ones released after Timber Peak, but I have the others and they all rock.
12-01-2014, 10:38 PM
I've always wondered what the deal was in not getting the radioactive dead scenario on card stock... and why only that particular supplement.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-02-2014, 05:34 PM
(12-01-2014 10:38 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  I've always wondered what the deal was in not getting the radioactive dead scenario on card stock... and why only that particular supplement.

Yeah, a shame that. That's my favorite scenario out of all of 'em.
12-02-2014, 05:39 PM
Web Supplements
Well all of them are on my Amazon wish list for the wife so if/when i get radioactive dead I will find a way to make a card for it. Gotta do some research on that high gloss printing they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Can you tell me how big, sizewise, these packets are? A friend of mine os going to the States and I was thinking of getting her to bring some back for me, but she only has limited suitcase space.