Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Web Supplements
12-03-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 06:43 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Web Supplements
There's nothing to them really size or weight wise. (For web exclusives such as Stock Up! Hold The Line, Airstrike, Revenge of the Dead and Zombie Pillage). They come in a padded envelope roughly 20 cm by 15 cm.

Hope this helps. Let us know what you get. Go on treat yourself!Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 04:45 PM
(12-01-2014 10:38 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  I've always wondered what the deal was in not getting the radioactive dead scenario on card stock... and why only that particular supplement.

I think it has to do with the cost of the minis and keeping the cost around $10. As well as the text for that scenario is sort of lengthy maybe it wouldn't all fit and be understandable without consulting a separate sheet anyways.
12-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I always just assumed it was because there was so much to that scenario, text-wise. So, it may not have fit properly on the card if they just used the normal scenario card template.
12-17-2014, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 12:50 AM by ForestRunner.)
I was checking it out last night... ie the wording of the Radio Active Dead scenario on paper vs other scenario cards and level of wording on those. Some scenario cards are packed full of text.

I believe with some word-smithing, one can reduce the text quantity without altering the context.

The 12 damage for the meteor can either:
- use some creative licence away from the standard look and squeeze it in over the picture part of the scenario card - super impose it maybe with some eerie green circles with numbers in them.
- omit from the card altogether, and use a second marker, token, etc on the turn track - naturally make a note of it in the text.

It's definitely doable.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...