Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
Vampire
Werewolf
Gargoyle
Bog Fiend
Unspeakable Horror
Dreamweaver
Shadow Witch
Delion Dryad
The Reaper
The Necromancer
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
11-03-2012, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 08:07 PM by wisdomknight.)
What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
Here's the Volgovian Nutcracker for those you haven't seen it on my other thread:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
I would put my vote in for The Headless Horseman but he was left off the list lol
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
I love gargoyles, so.
11-03-2012, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 11:25 PM by wisdomknight.)
(11-03-2012 10:19 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I love gargoyles, so.

me too Watchmen02
That would be fun to make!
(11-03-2012 10:15 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  I would put my vote in for The Headless Horseman but he was left off the list lol

Im sorry man, I only had 10 poll choices and was trying to add two from each game set.
11-04-2012, 03:50 AM
All of them, even the one's not in the poll. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
11-04-2012, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 05:04 AM by wisdomknight.)
(11-04-2012 03:50 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  All of them, even the one's not in the poll. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

Id love to get to do them all!
Watch as soon as I finished them all FF will release a full set of official ones! LOL
11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
(11-04-2012 05:03 AM)wisdomknight Wrote:  [Id love to get to do them all!

Well that's settled thenWatchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
(11-04-2012 11:48 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 05:03 AM)wisdomknight Wrote:  [Id love to get to do them all!

Well that's settled thenWatchmen02

OD

LOL
11-05-2012, 03:17 PM
While I like the idea of the gargoyle, as I have not seem many figures of gargoyles out there that fit the board size, I have to wonder how people view the unspeakable horror. I know the picture on the card is a tentacled kind of beast, but that is not what I always pictured for it. Too Lovecraftian for me. I always think of those pictures from the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series. Especially this one:

[Image: sc9pi8.gif]
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
(11-05-2012 03:17 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  While I like the idea of the gargoyle, as I have not seem many figures of gargoyles out there that fit the board size, I have to wonder how people view the unspeakable horror. I know the picture on the card is a tentacled kind of beast, but that is not what I always pictured for it. Too Lovecraftian for me. I always think of those pictures from the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series. Especially this one:

[Image: sc9pi8.gif]

Wow thats creepy as hell!