Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I'm Looking Forward To
03-28-2015, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 09:47 AM by Raynor.)
What I'm Looking Forward To
I showed up to these forums after all this time because I was excited enough to really chat about Shadows of Brimstone. I dropped back in activity once again when the conversation about the game stopped.

But I realized something when I would check back every month or so and find that once again there were no real updates or anything going on here. Just like my play group, we've all really slowed down in our level of activity in playing the game.

Which made me realize that I'm really looking forward most to the BIG GIANT DUDES. The XL and XXL Epic threats that will really challenge us again. Right now our party is so strong we have taken out the Epic level threats with just a few attacks.

anyway, just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: What I'm Looking Forward To
Yes the SoB Board has stood still for awhile. I think most of
our members who have this Game probably were in on the KS and have had access to SoB for several months now.

So the initial flurry of rules, what's in the box, variant ideas and speculation questions have played out. I don't expect the activity
to pick up until the Phase II (or 1.5) kicks in and we'll get those
BIG GIANT DUDES and the Other World Expansions.

FFP hasn't really pushed any PR on SoB aside from a few
pics from Conventions. I expect they are still too busy just
getting the rest of Stretch Goals & Add-ons completed.

I expect it will be Fall before the rest of the SoB goodies come out
so steady play meanwhile could result in a mega strong party.
Is your group open to just letting your Heroes retire and
starting out at beginning levels ?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply