Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: So What Youse Got
LNoE
AToE
IFOS
COPE
F& G
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Youse Got?
06-09-2012, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 06:59 PM by Old Dwarf.)
What Youse Got?
Just curious by far the LNoE rules in posting followed by
AtoE then things get a little sparse.So how many of you
own these FFP Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: What Youse Got?
(06-09-2012 06:55 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Just curious by far the LNoE rules in posting followed by
AtoE then things get a little sparse.So how many of you
own these FFP Games.

OD

Although I don't own IFOS I did buy a pack of the little blue transparent Martians just because they look cool.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
06-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I really, really like COPE, but most of my other people I play with (particularly my boyfriend) don't like it very much.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2012, 09:58 AM
I just discovered FF with LNOE and all their other games, except for IFOS, are on my short list of games to buy soon
08-29-2012, 06:51 PM
LNOE, ATOE, & FanG. My posting is light in general on them, just because I'm STILL slogging through painting FanG & haven't been playing. Just Heroes, Temples, & Zepplin to go, so hopefully soon I can get FanG back on the table. (And ATOE in the paint shop... Insane19 )
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Order of my appreciation:

LNoE, AToE, CoPE, FanG and IFoS.

IFoS is both too close to LNoE and too hard for the heroes that we ever play it. Its too bad though, but I think that they need to differentiate it a little more if they want IFoS to really shine. That said I think its a good idea theme-wise.

FanG just needs more of everything. Really like everything about the game so far, have only played it 5 times though.

CoPE is my next favorite "short-time" game. Loves the theme. Loves evil plans going awry because of other extraterrestial entities. Only beaten by Blood Bowl team manager.

AToE. My favorite above and beyond Arkham Horror. Loves the town elders. Love the theme, loves that every bad guy gives a different game. Only wished each bad guy had his own event deck, and more special cards for each corner deck. That said, I know a lot is coming, and I cant wait for the coast to come to me.

LNoE. I am a zombie fan. This game captures every scene from every zed movie Ive seen AND with experienced players it almost always ends with a die roll or a fight that will determine the game in the last three turns. Its perfect.

Thats why I list them thus.

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
08-30-2012, 05:08 PM
I have all five, with nearly all of the expansions. Been hard to get groups together to play, so I have been playing more of COPE, FnG, and ATOE in the solo modes. IFOS, by far, has seen the least amount of play.
09-13-2012, 02:48 AM
Only LNOE. I have all expansions and some web content on the way. I can only play this at work during our lunch hour.
09-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Only LNoE, but I'm interested in trying AToE. Does anyone wanna explain to me via PM if this game is worth investing money in? (It's hard for me to put down money regularly because in my country, suppliers are sparse and overcharge you)
09-13-2012, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 08:05 AM by Emp.)
I own LNOE, IFOS and COPE and all expansions.
F&G and ATOE is owned by a friend of mine (kiddarqo) who lives nearby.

The only game I don't really like to play is ATOE, but that is probably because I never gave it a sporting chance and I not big on all that victorian style stuff and legends. And since gametime is scarce overhere I rathet play an different Frog game Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user