Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What a horrible triangle...
03-23-2009, 04:52 AM
What a horrible triangle...
So Billy, Sheriff Anderson and Sally were all holed up in the Diner during the Revenge of the Living Dead.

Everything was going fine...aside from the growing mass of zombies converging on the Diner (where Father Joseph had been killed right outside, and blown away by the Sheriff when he walked in)...Sally, realizing this could really be the end, thought long and hard...and she grabbed her boyfriend's father - who had previously been bitten, and told him she had fantasized about him for SO long...and that This Could Be Their Last Night On Earth!

Sheriff Anderson took his son's girlfriend in his arms and they fell to the floor of the diner...consumating their illicit relationship as Billy stared in horror! He beat back the zombies that fought their way in...but only barely stayed alive as the diner filled with the dead!

Yelling at Sally for her slutty, slutty ways, he caused her much Teen Angst while she was putting her clothes back on...and then he began to Bicker with Sheriff Anderson...leaving the vulnerable Sally to get mauled by a hoard of the undead, getting turned into a zombie herself!

Billy and The Sheriff came to their senses too late, and with the odds very much against them! The Sheriff took another awful scratch from a zombie and it inflamed the infection in him...making him into a zombie as well! Billy saw nurse Becky outside...brought down by the dead just outside the Diner and now a walking corpse herself...and with one last anguished cry...he screamed "I'll See You All In Hell" as he blew up his father, girlfriend, and a hoard of the dead!

As the smoke cleared from the Diner...the disgusting, burning remains of Billy scratched his way through the window in search of fresh, fresh brains, flesh and blood...

The game ended a few turns later with Amanda the Prom Queen getting eaten...it was very tense and, at points, we had no idea which way it would go.

Sam, Ranelle and Johnny were left on the field at the end, with Ranelle holed up in the farmhouse, Sam beating down zombies at the barn, Johnny squaring off with Billy and Zombie Becky killing Amanda for the Zombie Win.

Very fun time.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2009, 06:43 AM
RE: What a horrible triangle...
This is one of the better writeups I've read. It sounds like it was a fun one!
03-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Man! There was alot of zombie heros! I've not played that scenario yet....Sounds like an insane time.
03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Did four heroes die? Shouldn't that have ended the game?

Still, that was a funny encounter in the diner and one of the many examples of how this game literally creates a story as it's played.
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Win condition for Revenge of the Dead is the zombies have to kill 5 heroes, and not four...heroes have to kill four zombie heroes or survive until morning.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
03-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Ah, I see. I don't have that supplement so I've never played it. It sounds like an interesting scenario.
03-30-2009, 04:47 AM
Great post Tommy! I love this stuff! Man this game is so awesome!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."