Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content?
09-20-2012, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 03:04 AM by wisdomknight.)
What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content?
For $9.95 are they worth it?

Not only for AToE but LNoE as well.

What are your opinions based on your experience?
Im contemplating ordering some for Xmas for the family.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content?
Zombie Pillage is one of the best scenarios, to me.
09-20-2012, 02:13 PM
The web exclusive content is well worth it if you pick up larger blocks of it so you dont have to pay abunch of shipping.
I purchased all of the LNOE and ATOE web exclusive content in one go. Ya it was north of 100 but shipping was minimal. IF you pice meal it youll pay approx $6+ Web item.

All of the web content is of excelent quality and equavalent to the game. My only complaint was with the Radioactive Zombie Scenario, Unlike the other Scenarios that match aesthetically (printed on glossy thick boards) to the boxed content the Scenario IT fell from the Sky was a Single sheet of paper ala the Instructions for the other Web Content Items, I was disapointed in that.

Otherwise, they will add many new dimensions to your game.
My favorite are the Special abilities and Grave Dead supplements.
09-20-2012, 04:11 PM
My favorite scenario at the moment happens to be revenge of the dead - also a web exclusive.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
09-20-2012, 06:20 PM
sounds good...I ordered the AToE web exclusives.

Now when i can afford the LNoE ones I will try and get them all in one shot.
Thanks guys!
09-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I can't say much in the way of the LNOE content but I would say that the madness exclusive is really good for competitive games since the mystery card madness is great to pass on to your opponents. The alies content makes a good fit into both the competitive and coop game play.
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2012, 03:20 AM
I've bought the first few for LNOE & they're all excellent. I really want the "ATOE ones, particularly the "Allies". That's the one thing that I wished there was more of in the base game was Allies, so I really want to add this to bulk up on the amount available. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
09-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Actually, they are all great imo. People believe they are a bit pricey though, but I wouldnt play without them.

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
09-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Worth it! 'The Allies' is SO very Much worth it!!!! 'The Madness' is a little different as it takes a bit of control from the player when the character is insane...but the effect goes away, however harsh, and the acompanying cards are worth it.

09-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Just to chime in IMO the AToE web cards are worth it,we always play with them.Things like them
keep the Game fresh.

They are a bit pricey for what you get however,FFG Print on Demand Gears of War Pack 1,is the same price
& delivers 36 cards vs FFP 14 cards.The Print on Demand is perhaps the reason.In anycase I feel what the
web exclusives add to the Game is worth the cost & lets face $10 can only get you so much Beer.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: