Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you packing?
03-24-2012, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 03:00 AM by samuraitrev.)
What are you packing?
The LNoE miniatures are carrying an assortment of weapons and items to combat the Zombie outbreak in Woodinvale. Which Weapons would you have? (selected from what they're carrying) Maximum of 2. It's up to you, Hand Weapons or Ranged your call. You can have 1 item too.(Item or Unique Item) What's it going to be?

Hand Weapons
Monkey Wrench
Axe
Skateboard (also Unique Item)
Fire Axe
Meat Cleaver
Baseball Bat
Chainsaw

Ranged Weapons
Revolver
Shotgun

Items
Fire Extinguisher
Flashlight
Gasoline
Cigar

Unique Items
Sally's Pendant
Bible
Reporter's Notebook
Police Vest
Handcuffs
Dog Tags
Jacket
Skateboard (Also a Hand Weapon)

Miscellaneous (No card representation)
Flaming Torch
Tin Cans
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: What are you packing?
Base ball bat for close up. Shotgun cause I'm a terrible shot with a pistol. And defiantly the Bible for that good ol' solace during the apocalypse!

Through victory my chains are broken.
03-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I would go for the Axe and the Baseball Bat.
Item would be a flashlight.

I would try to avoid the zeds during my survival.
The baseball bat would be my weapon and the axe serves a double purpose. Being weapon and tool (use as a hamer, chop wood, chop food, ...)

The guns are to noisy and run out of amo eventualy. Reloading is a hassle especialy with revolvers and shotguns. To much wasted time when you are in a pinch and surounded by the undead.
The noise would atrackt zeds but also potential human predators.

The flashlight would be used for searching the powerless houses. I would use it only when I absolutely have to. This to avoid unnecesary attention.
Flashlight also could be used as bait for when I eventualy decide to hunt humans.
That is not a question of will I do that...it is but the question, when will I do that.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2012, 02:31 PM
I would have to go for the baseball bat. Not the normal wooden ones, to heavy. I have one at home that's called a fungo, a trainersbat. Aloy, slim, used by coaches to pound the balls miles far without any effort. Good ol bat will do the trick, and won't break that easily. also, the flashlight, multipurpose. the ones used by the military are also good for pounding. as for range, a flaregun would be nice. Not that it would kill zombies instantly, but to attract the zombies to a certain source, which is not you. It's more of an get away tool, and you might bring one down while your at it.

All in all, think i should team up with EMP. got most of the same ideas, and belgium isn't that far away. :P so see you in a "flash" ? *pun*
03-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Shot Gun-Axe-Sally

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-24-2012, 03:08 PM
When shit hits the fan we are going roadtrippin' lwsaki Zombie01 Watchmen02

OD, you are going to drag Sally around? Cheecky ol' man Watchmen01

I am the reason God stopped watching.
03-24-2012, 05:56 PM
(03-24-2012 02:23 PM)Emp Wrote:  I would go for the Axe and the Baseball Bat.
Item would be a flashlight.

I would try to avoid the zeds during my survival.
The baseball bat would be my weapon and the axe serves a double purpose. Being weapon and tool (use as a hamer, chop wood, chop food, ...)

The guns are to noisy and run out of amo eventualy. Reloading is a hassle especialy with revolvers and shotguns. To much wasted time when you are in a pinch and surounded by the undead.
The noise would atrackt zeds but also potential human predators.

The flashlight would be used for searching the powerless houses. I would use it only when I absolutely have to. This to avoid unnecesary attention.
Flashlight also could be used as bait for when I eventualy decide to hunt humans.
That is not a question of will I do that...it is but the question, when will I do that.

Perfect example of what I was thinking! Fantastic thought process Emp.
03-24-2012, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 06:17 PM by vikinglad.)
The axe is a great tool for survival, and a classic beheading weapon. I would also take a shotty, which would then be a "baseball bat" when I ran out of ammo. Flashlight for my item too, unless I can take a lighter so I can make fire? I don't see it on your list, but I think Sam is packing one for his cigars (which I would take along with the lighter).
03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
(03-24-2012 03:08 PM)Emp Wrote:  When shit hits the fan we are going roadtrippin' lwsaki Zombie01 Watchmen02

OD, you are going to drag Sally around? Cheecky ol' man Watchmen01

It helps ease the tension on those long nights hiding from
ZombiesWatchmen02 .There must be some quality of life or what's the point.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-24-2012, 09:47 PM
I can't pick anything from the list, but I keep wanting to say "hunting stand" or "tree stand". Quite impractical. I'm thinking fire axe and the other axe. Gets you into places.

That said, in a zombie apocalypse, I'm a zombie.