Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you packing?
03-24-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: What are you packing?
(03-24-2012 09:47 PM)mqstout Wrote:  That said, in a zombie apocalypse, I'm a zombie.

Like this? Insane20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Exactly, Herby.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 01:57 PM by samuraitrev.)
Quite an astute observation there Herby we can't all be the guy on the car. I would have the Fire Axe and practice with it a lot. Otherwise when I came to use it chances are it would get stuck.
I would take the flashlight as chances are the power's gonna be down. I would use it as little as possible to prevent drawing attention.
Last of all I would take the Revolver for emergency. The last bullet for my brain. I am not titillated by the thought of being torn apart and eaten by maggot infested walking corpses. Why not? you may ask. Watch Dead Snow that bit where she wakes up and uses the granade. That bit got under my skin, figuritively.
04-04-2012, 07:30 PM
(03-24-2012 12:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The LNoE miniatures are carrying an assortment of weapons and items to combat the Zombie outbreak in Woodinvale. Which Weapons would you have? (selected from what they're carrying) Maximum of 2. It's up to you, Hand Weapons or Ranged your call. You can have 1 item too.(Item or Unique Item) What's it going to be?

Hand Weapons
Monkey Wrench
Axe
Skateboard (also Unique Item)
Fire Axe
Meat Cleaver
Baseball Bat
Chainsaw

Ranged Weapons
Revolver
Shotgun

Items
Fire Extinguisher
Flashlight
Gasoline
Cigar

Unique Items
Sally's Pendant
Bible
Reporter's Notebook
Police Vest
Handcuffs
Dog Tags
Jacket
Skateboard (Also a Hand Weapon)

Miscellaneous (No card representation)
Flaming Torch
Tin Cans

Baseball Bat and Flashlight def.
04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Axe + Skate if in a small town... where mobility could save my skin...

Axe + Fire Axe on a big town... where sure footing is essential to not being killed

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
04-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Fire axe for obvious reasons. Also, as a longer weapon, it gives the advantage of not having to get so personal with the zeds. I can see uses for gasoline, but due to the sheer weight of a full gas can, it would slow my movement. That would be a bad thing Zombie17 So flashlight would be my choice as well. Quite certainly batteries would be plentiful in a zombie apocalypse, so I doubt reserving power would be such an issue. The light itself atracting zeds would of course be a problem if used haphazardously. My second weapon would be a shotgun to be used as a panic button if the proverbial excrement comes into physical contact with an oscillating air current distribution device. A cigar I would find for myself as well, just because living after the end of the world, I want to live to the fullest.