Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What expansion should I get first?
12-09-2010, 08:57 PM
What expansion should I get first?
All I have is the vanilla LNOE set, which is awesome in its own right, but I am starting to get interested in all of the expansions available. What is the best one to get first? Which has the most Bang for the Buck? Why? Thanks for the opinions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 09:51 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: What expansion should I get first?
Hi Vikinglad I would definately get the growing hunger expansion next it's got 2 Extra game boards, four new characters, 7 red plastic grave dead zombies and thier special rules, 50 new card to add to your decks (25 hero, 25 Zombie) and three new scenarios plus lots of extra counters/tokens.
12-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Agree with Samuraitrev, Growing Hunger is the way to go. Then Survival of the Fittest, IMO. Adds the barriers, and a few other great things!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
12-09-2010, 11:25 PM
GH, SOTF, HP1, web store exclusives.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2010, 01:11 AM
I agree with the guys.
12-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Agree with the above, except that there is a lot of playing time with base set and GH, so I would maybe just buy some web expansions after I had invested in GH. We played a year with the base set and then another with GH, and then we have been supplementing up with web supplements and SoTF and HP1...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
12-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Growing Hunger for sure. And like SovTech said, with that expansion you can then go to the web exclusives before purchasing the Survival Of The Fittest and the rest.
I just got my SOTF and Grave Dead and Heroes set the other day and we have been playing since LNEO was released.

Ofcourse if you have money to burn you could get it all in one go Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
It's almost unanimous. I would do growing hunger first. Survival. Hero pack
12-11-2010, 06:17 AM
growing hunger of course
12-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Cool, thanks everyone. Growing Hunger it is then. I had a feeling this was the one to get, but just wanted tomake sure I didn;t overlook anything. Looks fun.