Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
06-16-2023, 10:18 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
FOMO strikes again. I had preordered Blizzards World of Warcraft "Wrath of the Litch King" (Z-Man Games-Pandemic series) from a
special discount offer direct from Blizzard . However they had a promo fig Brann Bronzebeard which was only included in
copies sent to some Game Stores (the Game included 7 Heroes so Brann would made 8).So many stores separated out the promo fig
& sold them separately ( the ebay price was between $50-$89) which caused a lot of grumbling.

The Game has been out for sometime so I figured maybe ebay prices had cooled off & checked. Most are selling around $49 but I
found one offer for $23 + free shipping & ordered it. It's a lot for 1 fig. & Card but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Now I really need to play the Game as I've had it for months but never got around to get it on the table.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2023, 08:22 PM
Congrats! I love getting cool promo characters. Watchmen02
Hope you have fun with this one. Pandemic and WoW have always been medium interest properties for me but I hear great things about this game!
06-19-2023, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2023 08:08 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Pandemic never did anything for me but I did get the Cthulhu version & enjoyed it. I was never into WoW but
when I saw the Pandemic version I checked it out as I liked Pandemic Cthulhu.

Z-man Games has done a good job of adapting the Pandemic system to different Themes so each game is
unique & true to the Game World in which it's set.

OD

6/23/22-The Brann promo fig came today so my FOMO is satisfied.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: