Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
05-18-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
More ins and outs...

IN: Space Hulk (3rd), Mansions of Madness and Camp Grizzly (can't wait to play this!)
OUT: Tragedy Looper and Mage Knight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2015, 03:34 PM
You're gonna love Camp Grizzly. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-19-2015, 05:46 PM
That's what I like to hear! You've played it?
05-20-2015, 12:44 AM
(05-19-2015 05:46 PM)FruitEatingBear Wrote:  That's what I like to hear! You've played it?

Oh yes. I was one of the 2 "Camp Legend" backers, so not only did I get the "Sneak Freak" B&W copy last year, but when all the expansions, stretch goals, & KS exclusives roll out later this year I'll have a custom Councilor & Mini on the way. Zombie03

In the meanwhile you can see me cast as one of Eddie's gang on the "Boys Will Be Boys" Finale (far right), & the other Camp Legend, Tyrone (center). Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Awesome! I'm very jealous!
10-30-2015, 07:47 AM
New to me: Darkest Night and expansions (very good) and one that's due to turn up any day now, Secrets of the Lost Tomb. (http://www.everythingepic.us/) That one looks to be part dungeon crawl, part Arkham, part Betrayal aHotH.
10-30-2015, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 10:44 AM by Old Dwarf.)
Wilderness Empires finally arrived for us non KS backers. I'm pleased with its it does give the feel of
Campaigning in the 18t Century.

I also pledged for Onslought2-Thousand favored Ones the Cthulhu Wars Expansion and
there's a Eldritch Horror Expansion I'll pick up for Christmas.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Not a new purchase -- I've had it for years -- but I finally found a friend who wants to play Mice & Mystics in campaign mode.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2016, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016 07:15 AM by Christ.)
I bought Smash Up and Boss Monster last week as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy j5 cases
01-26-2016, 09:53 PM
I just bought Advanced Heroquest complete on eebey for £25. It was THE 1st game I ever owned and it was way too technical for me. I always wanted it again and now it's like being reunited with an old friend.