Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Who do you hope is still alive? Choose 1
Billy
Johnny
Father Joseph
Becky
Jenny
Sam
Amanda
Rachelle
Kenny
Victor, Stacy, Jade or Mr Goddard Please state which
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to the other Woodinvale Heroes?
10-29-2012, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 02:14 PM by samuraitrev.)
What happened to the other Woodinvale Heroes?
In the Timber Peak rulebook clarifications and f.a.q (p.26) This question is asked

Q - Are all of the other Heroes from Woodinvale dead?

A - No. Some others made it out. Some did not.

How enigmatic of the frog. Which others survived apart from Sally, Jake and Sheriff? I must have answers...
I predict 1 or more Survivors to turn up in Blood in the Forest...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: What happened to the other Woodinvale Heroes?
Bokya's been compiling information on this in another excellent thread back at the LNOE General forum.

Doesn't this have the makings of another contest? Write about who we think is going to survive, and why? Zombie03 Maybe we can have a poll about this too.. I know this forum is in FFP's radar given the mentions in the different rulebooks that came out, maybe we can even influence who makes it and who doesn't?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2012, 04:39 PM
(10-29-2012 11:22 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  In the Timber Peak rulebook clarifications and f.a.q (p.26) This question is asked

How enigmatic of the frog. Which others survived apart from Sally, Jake and Sheriff? I must have answers...

I'm thinking 2, Trev. Since two new Heroes have been announced, I think we will see two Survivors to round us up to the normal 4.
10-30-2012, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 02:22 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-29-2012 12:50 PM)LabRat Wrote:  Bokya's been compiling information on this in another excellent thread back at the LNOE General forum.

Doesn't this have the makings of another contest? Write about who we think is going to survive, and why? Zombie03 Maybe we can have a poll about this too.. I know this forum is in FFP's radar given the mentions in the different rulebooks that came out, maybe we can even influence who makes it and who doesn't?

Good idea. I'm on it!Watchmen02

(10-29-2012 04:39 PM)kassle Wrote:  
(10-29-2012 11:22 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  In the Timber Peak rulebook clarifications and f.a.q (p.26) This question is asked

I'm thinking 2, Trev. Since two new Heroes have been announced, I think we will see two Survivors to round us up to the normal 4.

I hope so.
I voted Victor. I want to find out his story.
11-02-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm trying to piece things together, and sadly, there are a lot of Heroes that seem to be kicking it. Probably over 50% of them will not be making it out alive, by my estimate. (Funnily enough, similar odds to that of how often a Zombie would wound during fight die) Link for reference:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...l-Spoilers

Not sure if bittersweet for you, but, check out the status of Victor there with regards to his story.
02-23-2014, 08:35 PM

Seems I predicted incorrectlyInsane19
02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately one cannot vote for more than one character.
But I decided for Jenny, because I think Johnny and Jenny formed a team and Johnny gave his life for her.
02-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Im hoping mr Goddard is still kicking about. The man is a chemist, any of you seen breaking bad? Chemists cand do mad things whith almost anything. His hero survivor card should have auto finds explosives and some other such exciting skills.
"You got one thing wrong, this is not meth." BOOOOM!!!