Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens in this situation,Who wins?
09-22-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: What happens in this situation,Who wins?
Well it says that in the book this scenario was used for beginners and used to teach people how to play, that's why the advanced cards are left out.

and if you add in new things to the scenario like the advanced cards and grave dead deck for zombies with auto spawn, then 2 heroes is a breeze

on page 17 states

-They kill four (4) Heroes. (this includes turning heroes into zombies in the advanced game)

so that rule alone makes me think that if you add these advanced cards, making it an advanced game then I would think the scenario would change from 2 Heroes to 4 Heroes.

but that's me personally I've always played that scenario on 4 Hero rule

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 09:50 PM
No, the rules are balanced for that specific scenario. Yes, killing 2 heroes is easy. So is killing 15 zombies. If it was 4 heroes, heroes would almost ALWAYS win that scenario.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
09-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Ok,good to know about the gas can and about hero's deaths.
I was playing with 4 hero's and played with full decks. I was just playing like that to stretch out the game play time and to go more into the decks to see how everything works. Im hoping to learn this game well and then break it out when family and friends come over. I remember when I first got this I tried to play with the family and it killed it for them,as I had to look through the rule book every move and then still didnt have a answer for some things.
Just when I think I got it down something like this happens,But im getting there! Thanks for the help Watchmen02
09-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanatos corrected everyone for how Gas works it seems. I would call this one a shared loss. No one won over the other.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2013, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 09:12 PM by labrys.)
(09-22-2011 07:17 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(09-22-2011 06:05 PM)Orguss Wrote:  A death is a death for the zombie players. thantos is right. Die Zombies Die is only 2 heroes had to die, not 4.

grrr ? So your saying if a Hero ignites Gas, and it blows up 2 Heroes in the process. They count towards the Zombie total kills ?

Thread-New-Rules-Index-Each-Answer-From-Jason-C-Hill
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...son-C-Hill

Hero Death
Every Hero death adds up toward a Zombie victory.

(09-22-2011 10:30 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Thanatos corrected everyone for how Gas works it seems. I would call this one a shared loss. No one won over the other.

Maybe who’s turn it was should have won? As soon as the first person reached their objective (whoever’s turn it was) then they won irrelevant of what happened next?

Or go sudden death first wound?

You should roll a 2D6 to see who gets doubles first and finally declare a winner ;op
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user