Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's Up With Jenny?
10-02-2017, 09:00 PM
What's Up With Jenny?
It seems to me like the further LNoE has developed, the less useful Jenny is, because the Barn & Cornfield are less likely to be in play on the randomized board, and her special ability is tied to that location: "FARM GIRL - While in the Cornfield or Barn, may roll an extra Fight Dice."

Does anyone have any thoughts about how Jenny's power could be supplemented without having to come up with a bunch of house rules? Maybe she should automatically start with her "Advanced Ability" card any time the Barn isn't on the board?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: What's Up With Jenny?
That's a good option. Or, if she's randomly chosen, that board is always chosen. Or let her have that power in woods area for the BitF stuff.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: What's Up With Jenny?
Maybe allow her ability while she is outdoors? Maybe allow her to choose a building at the start of the scenario within which she can use her ability for the duration of the scenario?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user