Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your favourite scenario
06-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Having a lnoe session in about an hour and a half. We have played every scenario, so not sure what to play. What's everyone's favourite.

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: What's your favourite scenario
Anything except die zombie die.
There are a couple of the expansion scenarios my group hasn't tried yet but I think defend the manor is pretty well liked
06-07-2014, 08:58 PM
I haven't played them all yet, but the tp one where the zombies have to destroy generators is fun.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
06-08-2014, 02:50 AM
I have played every scenario except a couple from BitF and my favorite is It Fell From The Sky
06-08-2014, 10:48 PM
We played the one where the zombies had to blow up 6 buildings. The heroes won both games and in the second game one of my heroes had 15 dice at one point! I believe at a rough estimate I killed a quadrillion zombies! 90% of which belonged to fizzgaz............ I heard him crying in the bathroom at one point.
Love you fizzgaz!
06-09-2014, 12:04 PM
Bollock heed. That is all

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
06-09-2014, 04:37 PM
God, I have had such a hard time picking. I love so many of them! "It Fell From the Sky" has always been a favorite of mine. It is the one you can buy online that comes with the crystal green Radioactive Grave Dead zombies.

Escape in the Truck is always a lot of fun as well. "Revenge of the Dead" is brutal, but a lot of fun. "Stock up" is cool. "Hunt for Survivors" is also really neat, and is very unique.

I mean... you are asking me to pick just one? I cannot! LOL!
06-13-2014, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 07:28 AM by ForestRunner.)
It's kind of hard picking just one!!... also depends on the rules/boards/options you use. They can play very differently. For info I have Everything up to TP as chapter 1 of the story and TP/BitF as chapter 2 of the story. For me it works well.

I really have observed close, tense games packed with suspense with; Escape in the Truck (Pre-TP), Defend the Manor House (Pre-TP), Plague Carriers (Pre-TP), Escape in the Plane (TP/BitF), Mountain of the Dead (TP/BitF).

Revenge of the Dead (Pre-TP) always gives us a bloodbath. Awesome if you want this kind of game.

My absolute favourites though, and I can't split them: Blow Up The Town (TP/BitF) or All Hallows Eve (either Pre-TP or TP/BitF).

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
08-04-2014, 11:58 PM
so far all i have tried is 'die zombie die' and 'get the truck'

using 'die zombie die' to teach friends the basics.
'get the truck' is my fave so far.