Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you wear as a zombie
08-15-2011, 07:57 PM
What would you wear as a zombie
Knowing I would become part of the undead come a zombie apocalypse, I was thinking I should probably wear something completely awesome when I die. You know, to stand out from the crowd and be heard. Say a Rambo outfit, a monster mask, a shirt that says "Hi, I am dave the zombie and I will be eating you today" (not my actual name) or giant shoes, maybe even a naughty nurse outfit or a princess tiara (I am a guy). Something that would completely throw off survivors so I could eat them easier or be the talk of the survivor crowd after a hard day of surviving.

What would you wear in such an occasion? And what other ideas are out there for life after undeath?

PS Yes, I have a little too much free time at work right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: What would you wear as a zombie
A CDC getup. Make them think you're nice an' safe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Smoking Jacket,Ascot & a silk shirt

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-16-2011, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 01:56 AM by Mr. ONEarm.)
My Birthday suit!
08-16-2011, 02:33 AM
First of all, being a zombie I would want to blend in in a crowd. If you make yourself known to the survivors you'd be the first target assuming a majority of the survivors would be cocky and aim for the most stand-outish of the bunch rather than the closest zombie.

As such I wouldn't dress up at all, but on the other hand I believe with my sound ability to designate priorities and choose proper survival gear(against both humans and zombies) i'd assume in the most extreme of positions that i'd be caught unaware i'd be in something dark or camouflaged.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-16-2011, 09:43 AM
I would wear a kevlar helmet to protect my rotten brain from pesky head shots.Zombie17 Maybe a t-shirt that says 'If you're reading this I have your brain'
08-18-2011, 01:34 AM
I would have to borrow my buddies robocop costume, because i think it would be funny for someone to say the killed robocop.
08-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi, I already have the outfit Insane22

A Devils horn on my head Watchmen02 cause its kewl, A black vynil trench coat ( like from the matrix ) Black vynil thigh high boots with a 7 inch hell, a black Teddy with hot pink lace, a sparkly rainbow clown collar and a smile painted on by clown make up.
08-18-2011, 06:40 PM
(08-18-2011 03:17 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, I already have the outfit Insane22

A Devils horn on my head Watchmen02 cause its kewl, A black vynil trench coat ( like from the matrix ) Black vynil thigh high boots with a 7 inch hell, a black Teddy with hot pink lace, a sparkly rainbow clown collar and a smile painted on by clown make up.

Dang, great outfit. I would walk right up to you and promptly have my brains eaten right out of my skull. Zombie12
08-18-2011, 10:39 PM
(08-16-2011 02:33 AM)Esturk Wrote:  First of all, being a zombie I would want to blend in in a crowd. If you make yourself known to the survivors you'd be the first target assuming a majority of the survivors would be cocky and aim for the most stand-outish of the bunch rather than the closest zombie.

It's true! Remember that scene in Dawn of the Dead (remake) where they were making sport of popping off "celebrity" zombies?

I would probly get got while out disc golfing, so would likely have my discbag strapped to my back. I do that quite a bit, and the courses are very wooded here in MN, so the zombies could ambush from the brush.