Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you wear as a zombie
09-12-2011, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 02:56 PM by PJON.)
RE: What would you wear as a zombie

(08-18-2011 03:17 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, I already have the outfit Insane22

A Devils horn on my head Watchmen02 cause its kewl, A black vynil trench coat ( like from the matrix ) Black vynil thigh high boots with a 7 inch hell, a black Teddy with hot pink lace, a sparkly rainbow clown collar and a smile painted on by clown make up.

(09-12-2011 02:50 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 03:17 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, I already have the outfit Insane22

A Devils horn on my head Watchmen02 cause its kewl, A black vynil trench coat ( like from the matrix ) Black vynil thigh high boots with a 7 inch hell, a black Teddy with hot pink lace, a sparkly rainbow clown collar and a smile painted on by clown make up.

I cant download this picture but you can find it, i hope.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/photos/...otogallery

If the link does not work Google Baltimore sun (its a major newspaper here in bmore) hampdenfest 2011 pictures There were there covering a story. and thought i was so interesting. LOL I just went on break. See i got my smokes in hand, looking for some where to eat. Notice Im in tennis shoes, yeah, i was way on break :p

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2011, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2011 03:46 PM by Pred.)
Ok since this is a hypothetical question, then hypothetically here is my answer...

I'm under the assumption that I have been bitten and am preparing to put on what I am going to be wearing before I change.
In that sense only one thing would be going through my head...I'm dying, and horrific as that is I wouldn't want to die in my after death life.
So I would Drive now to the local Army base, seeing that zombies have pretty much over run the place, take an i.d. badge from a lifeless corpse that has already be turned into a zombie or was so mutilated that it couldn't be turned and go in the the top secret tech center and strap my self into a Solar Powered Mech Suit that would fully encase my body where the only thing that would kill me would be a large bomb off some type.

I now bet your thinking yeah right like that would ever happen, well your probably right, but that's my hypothetical answer
I bet your saying well how would you eat people? well I would install a circular pipe of some sort that I would attach somewhere next to where my head would be in the Mech (circular so you couldn't shoot a bullet in there) but I could smash body's into the pipe and when I smash enough bits of body parts into it, then I could eat the parts coming out of the other end.
Well how would you be able to Run the Mech, YOUR A ZOMBIE YOU IDIOT! to witch I reply, I'm strap in the mech and the Hydraulics would mimic my every zombie move and It would become a second zombie nature.
Well whats happens when its power source drains? well, that's why its solar powered
Solar powered my ass, what if you are chasing people in a building with no light? Then the kinetic energy I am applying by moving around in the Mech would be transferred to the power source and would give me enough energy (and with basic Instinct) to make it back to a open area where light would be to search for food
What If your Hydraulic Line breaks or the Fluid gets to low? I'm screwed, but eventually, hopefully, and maybe some living person might go hey look at the awesome Mech! "There's no way Zombies could kill me in that thing", and when they come open it up, I eat there brains and continue being a zombie like everyone els, but with more zombie bragging rightsWatchmen02

but thats all just HypotheticalInsane16

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Aghh ha ha. I like the fact you're arguing with yourself. Just for the record though pred I think you won the debate. Your reasoning was much better than pred2's and you shouted down everything he threw at you!

@pjon cool get-up I think the world would be a better place if more ladies dressed as psychotic demon clownsInsane21
09-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Wink RE: What would you wear as a zombie
Zombie Mech's .....thats just freak'n nasty.

Samuraitrev....I dont understand...Why does everyone think im a clown ? I dont wear a costume either ??? People keep thinking im a clown...i dont get it ??? Im just little ole me Watchmen02 (said the spider to the fly) Zombie13

I agree. There is a shortage of sexy dead people LOL

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-17-2011, 03:16 AM
I'd be sure to wear a shirt that says, "What has 1.5 thumbs and loves brains...THIS GUY!"
08-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Honestly, if I could pick, I'd probably be wearing one of my many Ghostbusters shirts, along with either my Ghostbusters beanie hat, or Ghostbusters bandana. LOL! I'd want to represent even after death.

Plus, I kind of find the idea of a zombie wearing Ghostbusters stuff to be hilarious. I mean, granted, I know the Ghostbusters don't typically face zombies (though I believe they have in the cartoons, and they definitely have in the comics), but it still seems like the last thing a zombie would want to support if they were intelligent enough to choose what to wear. LOL!