Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When the hero deck runs out
01-06-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: When the hero deck runs out
Thanks, i also had the same doubt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2018, 11:54 PM
We actually split the hero/zombie decks in two. One representing each town. Cards featuring Timber Peak residents go into the 2nd deck. I'd much rather have additions to the Unique Items/Survival decks and the Grave Weapons deck. The unique items in particular added so much to the storytelling and overall plot of the game.
01-12-2018, 09:24 PM
I've always kept everything for Timber Peak separate. Beyond that, over time I collected ALL of the expansions. For the original game, I just mixed all the cards from expansions in and used the full deck.

To be perfectly honest, my group and I were perfectly fine with that for two reasons. One, even with just the base game deck for a while there, we never even came close to having the game end that way.

Two, to be perfectly honest, that's always felt to us like kind of a lame/boring/anticlimactic way for the game to end anyway. So, we don't mind that much making it so less likely to happen.

But, there certainly are ways around it if you prefer leaving the option there, as others have suggested.