Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where has this been all my life
01-24-2016, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2016 02:48 AM by WHuntley.)
Where has this been all my life
What's going on zombie lovers I have LNoE recently bought it, I am in love with this game. My friend introduced me to it and well short story I moved and missed playing. I am trying to expand this game to its fullest. I only have the basic right now, I am planning on expanding but for now seeing what I can do with the basic version.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Where has this been all my life
Welcome to TZG WHuntley. You'll find the basic LNoE has a lot you can do with it it's enjoyable
without any expansions. When you do expand I would recommend getting Growing Hunger first as
it does add to the Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-24-2016, 04:12 AM
(01-24-2016 03:30 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG WHuntley. You'll find the basic LNoE has a lot you can do with it it's enjoyable
without any expansions. When you do expand I would recommend getting Growing Hunger first as
it does add to the Game.

OD

thanks I was trying to figure out what one to get. what does that all have with it?
01-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Here's a Review from Neil Thompson from BGG which does a good job of covering GH

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/3439...led-review

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the disease...

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Greetings WHuntley,
You've just hit Flying Frog's biggest fan site. We love their games. I agree, Growing Hunger would definitely be my next choice.
01-29-2016, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the boards! I know how you feel about loving this game but not getting to play it enough. I had the same experience, which is actually what prompted me to start up my own local gaming group. That was something like three years ago at this point, and we are still going strong! I mean, of course, we play all sorts of other games as well. But, we played A LOT of Last Night On Earth when the group first started, and still tend to pick it up here and there. If you can find somewhere to do such a thing, I definitely recommend trying to start up a gaming group. Tons of fun.

Hope we see you around the boards a lot more.
02-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Welcome WHuntley!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user