Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which Townsfolk should be an Hero?
Deputy Taylor
Doc Brody, Country Physician
Farmer Sty
Mr. Hyde, the Shop Teacher
Jeb, the Grease Monkey
Principal Gomez
'T-Bone', Football Jock
Lizzy, Shopkeeper
Coach Packer, Gym Teacher
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Townsfolk deserves to be made an Hero?
02-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Which Townsfolk deserves to be made an Hero?
So, who would your choice be? What would their abilities be?

I picked Lizzy, because I think the idea of a cranky granny blasting zombies with a shotgun is great, and Hasslefree has already made a mini that fits her well.
[Image: a022%20madge.jpg]
I presume she owns the antique shop, so maybe one of her abilities could involve her ability to find useful items; something similar to Cartwright's Resourceful ability.

Second choice would probably be Doc Brody; he has two unique items already and it'd be interesting to see what a game with two characters who can heal others would play like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2011, 02:58 AM
RE: Which Townsfolk deserves to be made an Hero?
the crazy old lady with a shotgun
02-23-2011, 04:03 AM
I know that either on here or BGG alot of them have already been made. But I think that Lizzy would be great. I have them downloaded so let me know if you want them. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-23-2011, 03:44 PM
i would love Lizzy

her card would look like this.

Lizzy, shopkeeper
starts: general store
strange, female
has three wounds

Abilities:
Ready for anything: Starts the game with Lizzy's Shotgun(Unique Item)
Getting On in Years: Can only carry 1 weapon and 2 items at and time, Lizzy also has a -1 to all
movement rolls.

Background: After waiting several long year, Lizzy's dream finally came true when she married her high school sweetheart and local doctor, Doc. Brody. After the Honeymoon, Lizzy got her second life long dream of owning the General Store, which has been in Woodinvale longer then she has. With a new sense of ownership and the way kids are these day Lizzy is ready for anything...

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
03-14-2011, 07:28 PM
I like someone from the school faculty because there is a large opportunity to create events/abilities dealing with interactions with the plethora of students.
03-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Marcuso, there is a teacher in one of the expansions. He always has a fire item.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh yes the Chemistry teacher! I just think you could have abilities on other faculty that could give bonuses to students that are either adjacent or sharing a square with them or maybe derive powers themselves. for instance:

Principal Gomez: 3 wounds
Dedicated Educator: Rolls and extra fight dice when sharing a square with a student or inside the high school.

Something like that or

Coach Packer: 3 wounds
Play to the Whistle: Any Student starting in the same or an adjacent square gets +1 for their movement that turn.
03-31-2011, 05:52 PM
lizzy has the power and crankiness to do well in a zombie apocalypse