Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which Web Exclusive Scenario should I get?
Zombie Pillage
Stock Up!
Revenge of the Dead
Advanced Abilities
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Web Supplement Scenario is Best?
01-25-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Which Web Supplement Scenario is Best?
(01-25-2013 04:52 PM)alderdust Wrote:  
(01-25-2013 03:15 AM)mqstout Wrote:  I like pillage best -- it's an alternate mode of play for the ZP.

Even with the large decks is it possible to have the zombies exhaust the heroes deck?

To be honest, even when I just had the base game, I never once had the Hero deck even come close to running out. LOL!

However, if I remember correctly, I think in the Zombie Pillage scenario, you actually set aside a separate deck. So, one deck is for use as part of the scenario, and the remaning Hero Cards are to be used as normal.

In other words, the deck used as part of the scenario is always the same size. I think it was 45 cards. So, the deck that you use in this case is meant to be separate from the deck you use to search for items.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Which Web Supplement Scenario is Best?
(01-25-2013 09:40 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  
(01-25-2013 04:52 PM)alderdust Wrote:  
(01-25-2013 03:15 AM)mqstout Wrote:  I like pillage best -- it's an alternate mode of play for the ZP.

Even with the large decks is it possible to have the zombies exhaust the heroes deck?

To be honest, even when I just had the base game, I never once had the Hero deck even come close to running out. LOL!

However, if I remember correctly, I think in the Zombie Pillage scenario, you actually set aside a separate deck. So, one deck is for use as part of the scenario, and the remaning Hero Cards are to be used as normal.

In other words, the deck used as part of the scenario is always the same size. I think it was 45 cards. So, the deck that you use in this case is meant to be separate from the deck you use to search for items.

i see that makes alot more sense!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply