Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which dummy is scarier?
Dummy #1 is scarier. With that giant head he could just turn and bite of your face!
Ridiculous. Dummy #2 is much more scary! Look at the smug look on his face which says "I'm going to kill you in your sleep tonight."
Neither of these dummies are scary in the least. They're adorable! I would happily put them in my baby's crib at night.
Both dummies are equally terrifying. I will not pick one because it will offend the other one and put my life in danger.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which dummy is creepier?
06-11-2012, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 08:10 PM by goodcop2000.)
Which dummy is creepier?
This is a simple poll - which of the following two ventriloquist's dummies is scarier looking?

Dummy #1

Dummy #2

Note: Choice #1 in the poll is supposed to say "bite OFF your face" but I can't figure out how to edit the poll portion of the post.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Which dummy is creepier?
LOL! Okay, so I am a bit biased. I don't really tend to get creeped out by much of anything, really. In fact, I tend to love creepy stuff. Plus, I happen to love ventriloquist dummies, and the creepier looking the better. :-D
06-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I dont think #2 is even a dummy. It is probably a gremlin from the underworld that uses kid skin as a disguise. IT'S STANDING ON IT'S OWN!!
06-12-2012, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 02:59 AM by goodcop2000.)
(06-11-2012 09:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  LOL! Okay, so I am a bit biased. I don't really tend to get creeped out by much of anything, really. In fact, I tend to love creepy stuff. Plus, I happen to love ventriloquist dummies, and the creepier looking the better. :-D

I like creepy things but these dummies freak me out! Watchmen02

(06-11-2012 09:59 PM)phantomninja Wrote:  I dont think #2 is even a dummy. It is probably a gremlin from the underworld that uses kid skin as a disguise. IT'S STANDING ON IT'S OWN!!

lol I voted for #1 because of his deformed grotesque head but you're right that the weirdest thing about #2 is how he is just standing there. If it was a video you would expect him to turn and just walk off on his own!

06-12-2012, 05:31 AM
I think #2 was originally casted for Rosemary's Baby but freaked everyone out on the set for being the true spawn of Satan.

He has my vote.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 10:41 AM
#1 seems a lot fake, thats why #2 is scarier, besides it has this underground madness look
06-14-2012, 01:19 AM
(06-12-2012 10:41 AM)argailwall Wrote:  #1 seems a lot fake, thats why #2 is scarier, besides it has this underground madness look

Wow, so far it is a landslide for dummy #2! I thought it would be a more even competition...

06-14-2012, 06:41 AM
I think Chucky is based on a dummy like #2. Childs Play would have been named creepiest movie ever if this one was chosen for the role instead.

Thanks for sharing the photos GC and for giving me the creeps Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user