Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do You Root for more - Heros or Zombies in your games?
03-29-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: Who do You Root for more - Heros or Zombies in your games?
My feelings are dichotomous when playing the Zombies (which I almost always do). I play to win, but root for the Heroes. Like the first time four of us played Get to the Truck. It looked like the Heroes, who started with the keys and found the gas on their very first search, were going to win in just a couple of rounds. But the our Zombies fought them off, and then it was back and forth for the entire game, until the Heroes succumbed on the very last Hero turn on the very last round! It was like watching a movie, and I found myself rooting more and more for the Heroes even as we did our level best to kill them.

And kill them we did. And we ate them. And they were yummy. Especially Becky.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Who do You Root for more - Heros or Zombies in your games?
(03-29-2011 07:01 PM)arveljoffi Wrote:  My feelings are dichotomous when playing the Zombies (which I almost always do). I play to win, but root for the Heroes. Like the first time four of us played Get to the Truck. It looked like the Heroes, who started with the keys and found the gas on their very first search, were going to win in just a couple of rounds. But the our Zombies fought them off, and then it was back and forth for the entire game, until the Heroes succumbed on the very last Hero turn on the very last round! It was like watching a movie, and I found myself rooting more and more for the Heroes even as we did our level best to kill them.

And kill them we did. And we ate them. And they were yummy. Especially Becky.
yep, I feel the same way a lot of times playing the zombies, I am killing them, but find myself rooting for them instead of my Z's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply