Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who knew??
06-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Who knew??
This game is amazing as we all know, but thanks to this game i have 5 ew people to play with other han a gaming group and thats part of my family...sur they dont know the name of the game "hey can yu go get the zombies?" is what I get asked, but this s like the third family gathering that ended after a few fun filled games of LNoE, next tie they want to try AToE or FANG (if i remember to order it that is)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Who knew??
Thats great, my family is my main gaming group and they always ask for the 'zombie game'. It has been a great gateway game and now my family is always wanting to know what new game I will show up. Glad to see another member having a grand time with their family!
06-03-2012, 09:19 PM
My wife loves this game, the theme appeals to her. The fact it is a zombie B movie.. Awesome!

Not the face!! Not the face!!
06-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Good story there. Everybody needs some Zombie in their life. If your wife/partner really loves the game you're on to a winner!
06-05-2012, 06:36 AM
My wife was actualy the one that got the game for her birthday. It was a gateway game for us, which lead to more hardcore stuff like heroscape (and I had been clean since highschool, too!).
06-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm lucky enough that my wife is into this sort of stuff too. She's not quite as obsessed with this sort of thing as me, (LOL) but she is still into it.

Plus, we have several friends who are into stuff like this as well (one even has some sort of zombie bumper sticker that I can't remember off the top of my head on her car). We will have to introduce it to them.

In fact, it was friends of ours that introduced the game to us when we visited for a game day. The game is loads of fun either way, but there is just something about playing with a bunch of people that makes ANY game even more fun.
06-25-2012, 09:27 PM
My family doesnt play with me even though I tell them how cool it is. Me and my friend play it once a week and we have a great time, but my family still refuses to even try.