Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
Just like the titel said.
I'm just wondering who your favorite moviemonster is?
Ofcourse we all love "the stenches" or "Z(ed)'s" otherwise we wouldn't be playing LNOE now would we? But I'm thinking of actual evil characters from the movies.

My all time favorite has to be Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"... I like both the original one played by Gunnar Hansen and the remake one who was brought to life by Andrew Bryniarski.

Why do I like Leatherface? I'm not realy sure. I guess it has something to do with his background and his way of dealing with things. He is just this big wall of death that comes after you. And he does not have an agenda to stick to...he's just busy building his new face. Nothing more than that.

Original one:
[Image: Leatherface.jpg]

Remake one:
[Image: Leatherface2003-4.jpg]

I just love this drawing!
[Image: leatherface.jpg]

I must admit, it is a close call between another one of my favorite moviecharacters and the is the Alien from the movie(s) with the same name. But I consider those as beings...leatherface comes into the category "human" beings Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2008, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2008 09:59 PM by Sarku.)
RE: Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
I'm going to have to go with Pinhead... Super f'ing freaky looking... awesome... except when he became sort of a vigilante/anti-hero... that was kind of lame...

[Image: pinhead_profile.jpg]

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-02-2008, 03:35 AM
One of my favorites is the evil twisted mage from Fire and Ice
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2008, 03:36 AM
But for Scary evil... I would have to say that thing in the cave from Descent...
07-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Cthulhu!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-03-2008, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2008 01:47 AM by supervike.)
I'm old school. I'll go with the Wolf Man. OR maybe The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Not too much into slasher flicks, so Jason, Michael Myers, Freddie Kruger, and old Leatherface there just don't measure up to the old monsters.

Of course, nothing is creepier than the walking dead!!!
07-03-2008, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2008 05:08 PM by Canadian Pittbull.)
supervike Wrote:I'm old school. I'll go with the Wolf Man. OR maybe The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Not too much into slasher flicks, so Jason, Michael Myers, Freddie Kruger, and old Leatherface there just don't measure up to the old monsters.

Of course, nothing is creepier than the walking dead!!!

My favourite monster is the Werewolf....Whether it be Lon Chaney Jr. as the Wolfman or Oliver Reed in Curse of the Werewolf...to An American Werewolf in London (my personal favourite), Howling, Dog Soldiers, Wolfen (not so much on the Were but still can be classed in the genre)....Ginger Snaps series...two however that I don't recognize in the genre is American Werewolf in Paris (crap!) and wes Craven's Cursed. Those two are the worst of the worst for me...okay and maybe some of the Howlings (but they are atleast entertaining).

Oh yeah and Pinhead would be on my list as would Pumpkinhead.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."