Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's going to be around for the zombie apocalypse
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
RE: Who's going to be around for the zombie apocalypse
Here's a tip...those fat construction worker zombies? They won't grab you for a few seconds after something else has grabbed you...sooo, if you're in a situation where you're going to be grabbed no matter what, let a regular zombie grab you, then shake them off. This seems to give you a grace period of a second or two where other zombies can't grab you. The special zombies can still kill you, but that second or two is still enough to let you weave your way out of a crowd of them. This tactic has never failed me against the construction workers.

If only it worked on anything else. Alas, it doesn't. If anything, it's counterintuitive against other special zombies, because they continue attacking you in their normal fashion. Still, this move has saved my digital life on many occasions.

As for grannies....well, just watch those knives and keep in mind that they tend to throw around three out of four knives at where you are and one out of four at where they think you're going to be. Just be alert, keep moving, and be ready to switch direction with little to no warning.

Two more quick tips, from what I remember....when you're swarmed by dodgers, switch to your chainsaw and spin in a circle. When a queen's brood attacks your teammates, there's about a full second where you can shoot it off of them and keep that character from getting killed. Of course, if your teammates are smart, they'll return the favor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply