Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I Deserve Access To Downloads.
04-30-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Why I Deserve Access To Downloads.
Aw yea! ACCESS GRANTED.

Let's get this Zom-bay Par-tay Par-Lay May-Ley up an crawlin'....

BEWARE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
El Duderino has not been submitted...yet. Neither have the other B L characters...
05-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I have The Dude, Walter, Donny, The Jesus, and The Stranger all ready to go. Just gotta figure out how to download them to the site. Will get together Maude, Bunny, and Uli tonight or tomorrow.
05-02-2013, 05:58 PM
(05-02-2013 01:45 PM)Cloaker Wrote:  I have The Dude, Walter, Donny, The Jesus, and The Stranger all ready to go. Just gotta figure out how to download them to the site. Will get together Maude, Bunny, and Uli tonight or tomorrow.

Can't wait to see 'em. Did you check out the figures at Impact Miniatures? I need to order them but I've got such a huge painting back log after buying AToE and all the add ons!
05-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah, those minis are AWESOME.

With the other 3, it is pretty much 8 "Heroes" to choose from for a Big Lebowski zombie night. The requirement would be that White Russians are imbibed.