Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why the old truck is the only vehicle in town that works.
08-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Why the old truck is the only vehicle in town that works.
Ever wonder why the old truck in "Escape in the truck" is the only vehicle in town that works? Well you see, the same phenomenon that created the zombies also emited a electro-magnetic pulse that damaged the computer circuits on any vehicle with fuel injection. Only vehicles with carburetors would run and the only one around was the old truck which was rarely used and out of gas and owned by a poor fellow who became a zombie.
By the way, all of the other computers in town were down too, as well as cell phones etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2008, 09:38 PM
RE: Why the old truck is the only vehicle in town that works.
Beorndog Wrote:Ever wonder why the old truck in "Escape in the truck" is the only vehicle in town that works? Well you see, the same phenomenon that created the zombies also emited a electro-magnetic pulse that damaged the computer circuits on any vehicle with fuel injection. Only vehicles with carburetors would run and the only one around was the old truck which was rarely used and out of gas and owned by a poor fellow who became a zombie.
By the way, all of the other computers in town were down too, as well as cell phones etc.

Well my old dodge power wagon would be my vehicle of choice but I do keep a spare computer for my van in a lead lined safe just in case :P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2008, 10:03 PM
If we apply logic to this stuff it sorta falls appart:rolleyes:
I just go with the game but thats one of the reasons I
think I'll like AToE better than LNoE .An isolated early 1800's
village makes the game story more "real".

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Beorndog Wrote:Ever wonder why the old truck in "Escape in the truck" is the only vehicle in town that works? Well you see, the same phenomenon that created the zombies also emited a electro-magnetic pulse that damaged the computer circuits on any vehicle with fuel injection. Only vehicles with carburetors would run and the only one around was the old truck which was rarely used and out of gas and owned by a poor fellow who became a zombie.
So what you are saying is that it was an E.M.P. that did it?

What a minute...EMP?....EMP?......I knew that guy was trouble!!Watchmen02 :P Zombie17 Zombie17
08-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Genius explanation, and no worse than any other 'zombie' movie I've seen.

WORKS FOR ME!!! lol
08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
zombie67 Wrote:What a minute...EMP?....EMP?......I knew that guy was trouble!!Watchmen02 :P Zombie17 Zombie17

HAHAHA !! That's right...when shit hits the fan..blame it on me !!
Story of my highschool years. Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.