Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Winner announced! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. GIVEAWAY!
05-24-2014, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 12:31 PM by samuraitrev.)
Winner announced! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. GIVEAWAY!
If you're reading this you're probably thinking. Yes I do want some free painted models. Your next thought will probably be 'ok so send them me already' but here's where you come in.

Sarku and the rest of the mods are feeling kind so we think one of you deserves a treat from being a loyal TZG fan. There's 2 ways you can get the painted Behemoth and the 3 painted Feral Dead.

Method 1) What was your favorite moment in your last FFP game? This could be thematic like something straight out of a Zombie film. Or it could be something that a gamer said or did while playing.

Method 2) Fill in the rest of this sentence. I should get the free painted Behemoth and 3 Feral Dead because....

COMPETITION RULES
1) The competition will be void if we don't get more than 5 entries.
2) Only one story or sentence per member will be considered.
3) The competition will be judged by Sarku and the Mod team.
4) The competition ends at midnight 30th of June 2014
5) The winner will be announced on this thread.
6) I will cover the postage and packing charges of the figures sent from me.
7) I or TZG will not be held responsible if your figures are lost in the post. (It's very rare but I have to put that in there.)

I hope you take part. We're looking forward to hearing your stories or reading your caption.
These could be yours for free...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
COMPETITION TIME! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. FREE GIVEAWAY!
So I came up with a hero card called scared cat which essentially makes the zombies follow a cat 2 squares away. 1st time we used it worked well........but little did we know later that night my own cat would leap onto the game board get "scared" and wipe out the entire board. Scared cat wins

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
05-24-2014, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2014 08:19 PM by samuraitrev.)
COMPETITION TIME! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. FREE GIVEAWAY!
Great one to start us off with Fizzgaz. Watchmen02
05-24-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: COMPETITION TIME! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. GIVEAWAY!
I should get the free painted Behemoth and 3 Feral Dead because I only have the base game, and if I had these figurines I would be forced to come up with a Scenario to make use of these hideous beauties, and share it with the best Zed community on this poor doomed rock we call the Earth.
05-24-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: COMPETITION TIME! Behemoth and 3 feral dead painted to high standard. GIVEAWAY!
Cheers BigDumbYakWatchmen02
05-25-2014, 02:31 AM
My favorite moment was after a grueling 6 hour game playing escape the truck, I finally had the heroes right where I wanted them. One hero on the truck space, surrounded by my zombies, and wen i say surrounded, I mean every spawn able zombie in a space just outside the truck surrounding it. There was no way another hero was getting in, it was game over for them. Now its the Heroes turn. They do a search, bam, they pull out the fire extinguisher, trade it to the second hero, the second hero runs in, uses it, opens a path, and allows the 3rd hero in to the truck letting the heroes win the game. It was a one in a million chance, and it was just amazing to see because it felt like a true zombie movie, just when all hell has broken loose and the heroes were done for, a miracle happens and they escape with there lives.
05-25-2014, 04:24 AM
That's the kind of stuff that only happens in the movies, knightOfdragon!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Note, failure to enter this contest constitutes your consent to be turned into a zombie and used for target practice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2014, 08:33 PM
(05-25-2014 05:25 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Note, failure to enter this contest constitutes your consent to be turned into a zombie and used for target practice.

That's true. Perhaps I should add that to the rulesZombie13
05-25-2014, 10:14 PM
I should get the free painted Behemoth and 3 Feral Dead because...... It would be the perfect repayment for bringing fizzgaz to this forum - now one of the most active members - and would use the models when playing LNOE with him (whilst rubbing them in his uber jealous face).