Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World War Z Set Pics
07-06-2011, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 12:13 AM by Sarku.)
World War Z Set Pics
Nice!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2011, 10:36 AM
RE: World War Z Set Pics
Dec. 21, 2012 release date. This week, Paramount announced that "World War Z," its giant zombie picture starring Brad Pitt, will be released that day.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
08-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Let's hope hollywood doesn't wreck it.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-17-2011, 02:37 AM
(08-14-2011 04:51 PM)Esturk Wrote:  Let's hope hollywood doesn't wreck it.

They already did. It is officially just another zombie film.

Quote:The official synopsis reads:

The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. Enos plays Gerry’s wife Karen Lane; Kertesz is his comrade in arms, Segen.

The book is an interview of the survivors telling their tales of survival after the hordes have been fought back. It made the book different than everything else we have seen in the genre. The movie though is going to be just another zombie flick but with a global view.
08-17-2011, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2011 04:53 PM by Esturk.)
That's utterly lame... I remember reading back when they gave it the green light though. If I remember correctly Max Brooks said he had 0 creative control over what happened with it. I remember that's when I got worried about it.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Hope the movie is good it's in pile of books to read so I haven't read it yet but soon I will after I finish Plague of the Dead: The Morningstar Strain and finish Night Of The Assholes http://http://www.amazon.com/Night-Assho...591&sr=1-1 but on a side note [Image: PittSmile.jpg?1309888310] Is that Val Kelmer dressed up like a lady lol
08-18-2011, 11:28 PM
does anyone know if they are doing it like the book ,and having many stories, or is it just one story fleshed out.
08-19-2011, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 11:19 PM by Esturk.)
(08-17-2011 02:37 AM)Musketeer Wrote:  The movie though is going to be just another zombie flick but with a global view.

@abomination