Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow I've got a broken ankle!
01-28-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle!
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope your on the mend
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 11:03 AM
oh noes....that is awful....I would certainly be stir crazy off work for a month or more. Hope the healing goes well. And as always thanks for all you bring to this forum sir.
Find all posts by this user
01-28-2013, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 12:12 PM by samuraitrev.)
(01-28-2013 01:27 AM)mqstout Wrote:  I'd be working on painting them already if it weren't for the damned assembly. I let a friend talk me into building an army (actually TWO...) to play the game with him.

I *HATE* assembly.

I feel your pain. Don't feel you have to tackle them all at once though start off with 5 or 6, or even 1 or 2 just to get your colour scheme. Good luck and post some pics I've not seen that range of figures.
(01-28-2013 01:56 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.

You might surprise yourself. Practice on your Zombies if you make a mistake just put a patch of blood over it Zombie03
(01-28-2013 04:57 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 01:56 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.

That's the best part of it.... There's nothing that can be done that can't be fixed, samuraitrev has great vids on YouTube and I think there are some by games workshop out there too.

And for samuraitrev: sorry to hear about the ankle man.. Get well and get some stats going... Watchmen02

Thank you friskers it's good to know I can come on here and retain a modicum of sanity... I'm starting to feel like that guy out of Misery and it's only 4 days in. I'm used to being so active I train and teach karate and I'm in the gym twice a week too. So it's weird just constantly sat down actually resting.Watchmen02
(01-28-2013 09:18 AM)Sarge Wrote:  Sorry to hear about the accident, hope your on the mend

Thanks Sarge
(01-28-2013 11:03 AM)jimbal Wrote:  oh noes....that is awful....I would certainly be stir crazy off work for a month or more. Hope the healing goes well. And as always thanks for all you bring to this forum sir.

Thanks jimbal it's a pleasure sir. I've got to go back to the Hospital for a new pot tomorrow so maybe I'll see Becky and she'll heal meWatchmen02
01-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Sorry about the ankle and the pressure. Sounds like most people expect you to double your paint efforts... I hope your wife's not going to notice the imbalance of "home production" and non-housework time, or she'll might fend you off with a push broom or fence post...

Good luck Zombie10

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
01-28-2013, 02:43 PM
"Pot"?
01-28-2013, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 02:51 PM by samuraitrev.)
(01-28-2013 02:43 PM)mqstout Wrote:  "Pot"?

Lol! Yeah a pot or cast. Not what you're thinking Zombie03
01-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Yikes! Sorry to hear about you mishap Samurai. I was turned too quickly in a wonky manner and dislocated my knee without knowing for several minutes... then the pain set in o.O
01-28-2013, 06:53 PM
(01-28-2013 04:31 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  Yikes! Sorry to hear about you mishap Samurai. I was turned too quickly in a wonky manner and dislocated my knee without knowing for several minutes... then the pain set in o.O

Thanks. That must have been agony! I can't believe its happened but what do you do? Sit around feeling sorry for yourself? Hell no! I got gaming and painting to do! Zombie13
01-28-2013, 07:22 PM
So sorry to hear about your accident. You are a man's man for walking a mile on it. I hope you heal up soon.

(01-28-2013 02:49 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 02:43 PM)mqstout Wrote:  "Pot"?

Lol! Yeah a pot or cast. Not what you're thinking Zombie03

Ya, out here in California, that is the first thing I thought too. Watchmen02
01-28-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 07:39 PM by samuraitrev.)
Thanks vikinglad. I used your Ash character in the latest game report http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...added-gore I had a great time using him! Maybe if you comment you could leave a link to your Ash character card?