Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow I've got a broken ankle!
01-27-2013, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 02:14 PM by samuraitrev.)
Wow I've got a broken ankle!
I slipped on the ice on Friday and thought I'd just sprained it. I actally hobbled a mile with it! I went to the Hospital today (Sunday) (no I didn't see Becky) and after an x-ray they said it was broken. So they put me a pot on and I'm off work for the next 4-6 weeks.
So how do I spend the time without going stir crazy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle!
Sorry to hear about the accident,but then again 4-6 weeks..
Hmmmm............. Well we should expect some Game Sessions Reports & I'm sure you have that painting backlog to work on.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-27-2013, 04:57 PM
LNOE solo plays and reports!
01-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Nothing but paint. Paint paint paint! I also enjoy searching for new fun games on my down time..so many interesting games out there Zombie17

Heal quick samuraitrev. If I see Becky wandering around central new York I'll make sure to send her your way Zombie03

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-27-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 07:42 PM by samuraitrev.)
(01-27-2013 02:50 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sorry to hear about the accident,but then again 4-6 weeks..
Hmmmm............. Well we should expect some Game Sessions Reports & I'm sure you have that painting backlog to work on.

OD

Thanks OD! Good idea I'm having a game tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my huge leg under my painting table. Where there's a will...
(01-27-2013 04:57 PM)alderdust Wrote:  LNOE solo plays and reports!

Lol! I'll see what I can do.
(01-27-2013 06:49 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  Nothing but paint. Paint paint paint! I also enjoy searching for new fun games on my down time..so many interesting games out there Zombie17

Heal quick samuraitrev. If I see Becky wandering around central new York I'll make sure to send her your way Zombie03

That's a good idea about looking for new games. If I can paint I'm going to have a good go at the awaiting backlog
01-27-2013, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 11:39 PM by mqstout.)
I'll mail ya my minis for painting. I've got a Kings of War goblin army...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2013, 01:11 AM
(01-27-2013 11:39 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I'll mail ya my minis for painting. I've got a Kings of War goblin army...

Lol thanks but no thanks. I've got too many minis to do already!
01-28-2013, 01:27 AM
I'd be working on painting them already if it weren't for the damned assembly. I let a friend talk me into building an army (actually TWO...) to play the game with him.

I *HATE* assembly.
01-28-2013, 01:56 AM
I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.
01-28-2013, 04:57 AM
(01-28-2013 01:56 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.

That's the best part of it.... There's nothing that can be done that can't be fixed, samuraitrev has great vids on YouTube and I think there are some by games workshop out there too.

And for samuraitrev: sorry to hear about the ankle man.. Get well and get some stats going... Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...