Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
X-Files scenario in development, brainstorming.
09-11-2012, 09:52 PM
X-Files scenario in development, brainstorming.
My wife is a huge fan of X-files and LNoE, so I wanted to make a scenario that would have Mulder and Scully working with "locals" to figure out what is going on.

I'm thinking of using the number and letter tiles on every building with several items to be found, like the briefcase and Safe (use dynamite or a chance to succeed with keys), maybe a bio canister or toxic waste.

Basically a government experiment has caused this mess and Mulder and Scully have to get the truth before the game ends, either with sombies winning or the gov't shutting the town down.

I would love to have a potential gov't agent among townspeople but I don't know how to pull that off well.

Any one else interested in pulling this off?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: X-Files scenario in development, brainstorming.
I love the idea phantaskippy. I say run with it! I'm still in the process of moving house so I haven't got the time to help write a scenario. But I will check what you come up with and add suggestions if that helpsWatchmen02
09-12-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: X-Files scenario in development, brainstorming.
This sounds an awesome idea luv X-files like the idea of using townsfolk maybe when you draw the first townsfolk card roll a dice to see if they give you object or info you need and if you don't then you have to wait till another townsfolk is drawn and so on only a idea thou haven't designed any scenarios before really so just an idea to involve them like you said.