Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XBL News
04-08-2009, 06:49 PM
RE: XBL News
Prototype to be released on 05/06/09 in Europe and 09/06/09 in US.

Prototype dated

On the subject of Prototype, is it me or does this picture resemble Tom Cruise??

[Image: ces-2009-prototype-screenshots-2009.jpg]

This follows on from the Brian Cox lookalike Billy(right) in GTA: The Lost And Damned:

[Image: 5655-gta-4-the-lost-and-damned.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Further to my earlier post, Resident Evil 5 Versus has now been released and costs 400MS Points.

Halo 3 Mythic Map pack is due for release tomorrow, 9th April, for all us none Halo Wars owning lot! Cost should be 800MS Points.
04-10-2009, 03:45 AM
It does look like Tom Cruise!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2009, 04:06 PM
looks to me like bad graphics

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
04-21-2009, 12:09 PM
The DLC for Left 4 Dead came out. Just downloaded it a little while ago, but haven't tried Survivor mode because all my friend's are asleep in the civilized world.
04-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Cheers n107, just downloaded it myself...and Resi 5 Versus Mode.

Some other news bits from IGN:

Fallout: New Vegas announced.

Quote:Bethesda has announced a new entrant into the Fallout franchise, subtitled New Vegas. Details are slim at the moment as Bethesda is remaining tight-lipped, but a few bits of information were provided. The game is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment and is due out sometime in 2010 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, though it is an RPG and Bethesda has said that you can expect the "same type of game," despite the fact that a different developer is working on it.

Full Story

Most pointless game idea revealed (in my opinion):

Lego Rock Band to be realeased:
Quote:Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that TT Games and Harmonix are developing a Lego version of Rock Band for the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii, with an additional version scheduled for release on the Nintendo DS.

Full Story
04-21-2009, 11:29 PM
I've been hearing chatter of the Lego Rock Band game for a long time and my main question is... Why? What's the point? My mind just can't wrap itself around how a game like that could be fun or necessary. I'm waiting for more info on what it's about but, really, what the hell?
04-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't get the Lego thing at all. I've heard folks say Lego Batman is fun, but why can't it just be Batman?

I'll have to download that stuff for L4D soon....if I ever actually get to use my XBOX
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2009, 10:09 PM
supervike Wrote:I don't get the Lego thing at all. I've heard folks say Lego Batman is fun, but why can't it just be Batman?

The LEGO games have been great, though personally I found the Batman one the least fun.

The Star Wars and Indy games have a great sense of humour in them and the Lego aspect is used to great effect, such as smashing items and building the pieces into an AT-ST in Star Wars.

Lego Batman didn't hold the attention as much as SW or Indy as there wasn't the recognition factor in the levels. The "story" of Batman was original rather being based on the comic characters rather than on a film.

The idea of combining Lego and Rock Band is just plain stupid.
04-23-2009, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2009 10:20 PM by zombie67.)
Bioshock 2 Preview vid from IGN

Bioshock 2 is looking great. Watch out for the Big Sisters!!

Now, I'm off to try the Red Faction: Guerilla demo I have just downloaded from XBL.