Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XBL News
05-27-2009, 08:43 PM
RE: XBL News
GTA IV new DLC:

THE BALLAD OF GAY TONY

I contacted a spokesman to see how he felt about the DLC and he said:

[Image: big-gay-al-im-super-thanks-for-aski.gif]

Sorry it was the first thing that came to mind!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2009, 03:09 AM
I have to admit, knowing a bit about the 'Michael Alig' saga, it sounds strangely interesting to me....of course I've yet to get the LOST AND THE DAMNED....but this does interest me greatly!

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Microsoft are broadcasting their E3 Press Conference live on xbox.com today at 13.20 (US EAst Coast time), 18.20 (UK time).

Full story here

I'll be watching and taking notes and will post any interesting titbits (that's UK spelling) here!
06-01-2009, 04:35 PM
titbits? That is one of the English words that I seriously will adopt!

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2009, 05:44 PM
supervike Wrote:titbits? That is one of the English words that I seriously will adopt!
That's one of those good old English words that you prudish yanks "cleaned up" to Tidbits
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
As Promised, here is a rundown of MS'2 E3 Press Conference:

After a slight hiccup delay and awful sound, the conference stream started with Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr endorsing The Beatles Rock Band game.

I'll run through each item over a different post as the were announced:

1) Tony Hawk presented TONY HAWK: RIDE the new game which comes with a Board peripheral. This was a slightly smaller than full size board without wheels but with sensors all over that means you can push along, flip the board, turn the board etc. all in the middle of your room.

Verdict: Hmm, not sure. Will have to see the board in proper action to tell.
06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
2) Next came the MODERN WARFARE 2 trailer I am all sure we have seen by now but this was followed by a gameplay demo, which looked bloody amazing. Snow covered landscape, climbing an ice sheet with hooks like Cliffghanger, combat in reduced vision due to snow storm but helped by a nifty radar attached to the gun (think Aliens radar). As the character ran through the he slid down hills and ended up on a snowmobile, shooting at enemies with his pistol.

Verdict: It all really looked great and I am very excited about this game.

BTW...it was also revealed that the first 2 map packs will be 360 exclusives!
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
3) Square Enix presented FINAL FANTASY XIII. This looked excellent with the cut-scene going straight into the action. Release date set for Spring 2010.

Verdict: Game looks good but I lost interest in the FF games a long while ago.
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
4) Epic showed a new game called SHADOW COMPLEX, which is a sideways scrolling 3rd person actioner, like the the old Bionic Commando or Castlevania but of course with this generation graphics! One thing that was interesting was the size of the game world which was huge. Release date Summer 2009.

Verdict: Not sure if this is supposed to be a full release or a budget/XBL one. Not sure I would pay out for a full release of this.

BTW...Cliff B from Epic mentioned in the presentation that Epic was also showing the GEARS OF WAR 2 DARK CORNERS DLC at E3...hmmm??
06-01-2009, 08:52 PM
5) Next was a trailer for an XBL game JOYRIDE. This was a cartoon racer which uses the NXE Avatar as the driver. This is supposed to be released free in Winter 2009, though it appears further tracks will available for purchase.

Verdict: As a free game this could be a lot of fun and I can imagine chasing down Supervike's white head in my car! Worth a look.