Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox Live Game Calendar
02-21-2009, 07:42 AM
RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar
Yep, all is well. Watchmen02
It's just that with my other hobby (airsoft) I had some stuff that came up just this week. We have been waiting for a villa to become empty so we could go in and play there. That villa now finaly became empty so with my team we decided to organise skirms on saturday and sunday.
So I had to get out of bed early this morning Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Sleep is for the weak!
02-21-2009, 04:36 PM
telll that to zombie, haha just kidding.[/align]

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
02-23-2009, 12:08 AM
zombie67 Wrote:
supervike Wrote:I also have the latest Madden incarnation, if you fancy real AMERICAN football...(not that nancy british stuff where they just use their feet)
Oh, you mean that game that's like Rugby but all the pussy players have to wear padding and helmets to stop them being hurt too much. Oh yeah I remember that!! Zombie03 :P:P

I'll take nothing away from Rugby, those gents are tough as nails...however, you may underestimate the sheer force of a 6ft 6, 340 lb, steroid enhances maniac, running full speed, looking for something to run INTO.....I call them all pussies at times too, of course from the safety of my couch!

Anyhow, we've got guys in this country that climb onto a 2 ton bull, and just try to hold on....

There's no accounting for insanity.
02-24-2009, 03:54 PM
So folks, who is up for Thursday night's meeting of the:

[Image: TZGXBLClub.jpg]

Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02

What game do we fancy this week?
02-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Love the logo.. zombie... I'll get you a hi-res version (and/or eps version) of the logo to update your file if you'd like...

I absolutely loved playing Left 4 Dead last week (4 player worked out amazingly and the end of our zombie gaming was completely cinematic). That was great fun. Halo 3 is awesome as well... The only pictured game I don't have is GoW2... and Fusion Frenzy... which I might have to get...

What is online GTA4 like?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
02-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Haven't tried online GTA4 yet but really want to!

With the logo I re-did the text so it would match with the "XBL" bit but the "THE" I added some outer glow to it but now realise it makes it looked blurred..oh well!

So folks, who can make Thursday and what do you fancy playing?
02-25-2009, 02:37 AM
It looks fantastic! Maybe you can give me some photoshop tips! The program is stunning in its ability to make me feel like a complete moron.

I'm up for any of the games on the list....

Left 4 Dead was epic last week.....
02-25-2009, 07:02 AM
The logo looks nice, but I think you left out a word on the bottom where it says "Looking Fun & Laughs". I may join you people sometime, if you don't mind. I've only done L4D online once and was royally thrashed along with my friends. I have Halo 3, GoW2, TF2, M:UA, and some others but I don't really like/play them often. Still, who knows? It may be more fun to have a group of known people to play with than random strangers.
02-25-2009, 08:51 AM
n107 Wrote:The logo looks nice, but I think you left out a word on the bottom where it says "Looking Fun & Laughs". I may join you people sometime, if you don't mind. I've only done L4D online once and was royally thrashed along with my friends. I have Halo 3, GoW2, TF2, M:UA, and some others but I don't really like/play them often. Still, who knows? It may be more fun to have a group of known people to play with than random strangers.

Thanks n107, I have changed it and have also taken the outer glow from the "THE" to make it looks less blurred!

n107, you will be more than welcome if you'd like to join in. We usually start at around 11pm GMT, 6pm EST, which having a look on the time zone converter seems to be about 8am in Tokyo (not sure where about you are in Japan). So would that time be okay for you?

We regularly play on Thursday nights (so Friday morning for you) and Friday nights (Saturday morning) also seems a good night for most.

What is your gamertag so we can add you?