Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YOU CHEATED!
01-10-2013, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 11:17 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: YOU CHEATED!
(01-10-2013 06:03 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Oh, I didn't address that part on purpose: when it's game night, IT'S GAME NIGHT.

^^ This. I would also like to add that some conversation is fun, but big emotional stories that you expect my full attention for should be saved until after the game.

I sometimes cheat at HeroScape against my wife, but it is always in her favor, to keep the games close in the event of angry dice gods. I scoop my dice up out of the tower before she can see them all and tell her I whiffed my roll.

I also enjoy cheating at Munchkin, but who doesn't?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
(01-10-2013 10:14 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 06:03 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Oh, I didn't address that part on purpose: when it's game night, IT'S GAME NIGHT.

^^ This. I would also like to add that some conversation is fun, but big emotional stories that you expect my full attention for should be saved until after the game.

I sometimes cheat at HeroScape against my wife, but it is always in her favor, to keep the games close in the event of angry dice gods. I scoop my dice up out of the tower before she can see them all and tell her I whiffed my roll.

I also enjoy cheating at Munchkin, but who doesn't?

Well thank you for being honest Zombie17 how is munchkin by the way? I've been eyeing it for a while now haha but haven't pulled the trigger. Apocalypse one looks cool

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Munchkin is a great value. It is also pretty quick to learn and play. It is a bit basic, but I think that is the charm, as is its humor. I like it because it is fun to play with my 10yo daughter. There is a zombie version that looks pretty cool.