Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yeah to all the the Ford T-100 lovers !
03-27-2012, 02:44 AM
RE: Yeah to all the the Ford T-100 lovers !
AWESOME truck! I have been trying for over a year now to find a truck to use in my game. It looks great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Yeah to all the the Ford T-100 lovers !
Can you please post a thread showcasing your game board setup and terrain so we can see it clearly, they look fantastic...

If thats the boards you play on... you make me green with envy...in a zombie kind of way!Zombie10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2012, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2012 07:45 PM by Blackhilski.)
Big Grin RE: Yeah to all the the Ford T-100 lovers !
(03-27-2012 01:44 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Sweet truck. Will this take the place of your gory car? Also, the base on that one pine tree, and the rock placement, looks much like a Heroscape tree. Were these used for Heroscape ever?

Yeah, you get it right ! I made those custom trees for our Heroscape table, the forbidden forest set MB made didn't swipe us from our feets, so............
They look great on the Highway to hell board though
(03-27-2012 07:23 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Can you please post a thread showcasing your game board setup and terrain so we can see it clearly, they look fantastic...

If thats the boards you play on... you make me green with envy...in a zombie kind of way!Zombie10

You can download the whole deal on wade's FTP server, just check out the forum thread on buildings LNOE ! Watchmen02

Enjoy and feel free to ask anything in help or whatsoever

Yours truly
(03-27-2012 07:23 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Can you please post a thread showcasing your game board setup and terrain so we can see it clearly, they look fantastic...

Here is a sneak preview from (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) New Tile patterns

scenario Highway to hell and Dark woods

Still working on the rules but the highlights are (SHORT CUT):
Highway is about 4 heroes who have to escape town with two cars , the Ford T100 and one police car, finding a zombie horde on their way

DARK WOODS reveals the eerie history of the woodinvale, in wich the sheriff's deputy stumbles over the remains of an old kept secret, with tales of indian warriors coming back from the bruning grave in search of fresh meat, and one brave teenage girl on who's small shoulders the fate of human existence lies. Will she manage to bring the sacrifice to burn her own daddy's zombie haert with a little help of her friends

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user