Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You got me.
08-10-2016, 10:39 PM
You got me.
Hi everyone,

I've recently gotten into tabletop board games since joining meetup groups after moving to London (was always into 'regular' board games). Was originally looking for a multi player alien invasion miniature game after watching the TV series Falling Skies so plumped for IFOS. Wasn't that keen on LNOE at first because it had so many expansions and I wanted to just play and not worry about endless extras. However after a while with no proper expansions for IFOS, I got the base LNOE game cheap on eBay to use as a way of varying up IFOS.

Now I've got LNOE, I want to get all the expansions, particularly as I'm a fan of the Walking Dead and have tracked down suitable miniatures to use for them instead of heroes, have mocked up my own rules for them but need some of the extra cards from the expansions to give the characters their iconic items. trouble is most of the expansions are difficult to get hold of (without paying ridiculous prices) as most retailers are out of stock. I've so far got Growing Hunger, survival of the fittest, Grave Dead zombies, radioactive zombies and air strike. The latter two supplements I bought from the Flying Frog shop during a 2-for-1 sale but found that the import and customs fees cost more than the order itself so won't be doing that again.

If anybody has any cards/extras/models etc they don't want, feel free to send them my way! I've got a spare set of the hero/zombie cards from Survival of the Fittest if somebody wants to trade (eBay seller included them with LNOE but I've since bought that actual box set).

Looking forward to what the 10 year anniversary release will be!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: You got me.
Welcome to TZG Capey.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Welcome! Hide the beer and don't get bit Capey!
08-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Greetings Capey.Zombie17