Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You might have noticed...
02-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Smile You might have noticed...
... a little more green floating around. You'd be right. Gotichincarnation has proven himself worthy of the supermod title and privileges granted. He's been an awesome supporter and all-around great helper!!!

Congrats, Gothicincarnation!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: You might have noticed...
What does my color represent(all colors for that matter)? I am colorblind, but seems I am the only one.
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Good to see. He seems to be here all the time. I feel bad that I've been so busy this semester that I'm not as dutiful as I once was.
02-12-2011, 09:45 PM
I am red...
Super Mods are green...
Contributing Members are blue...
Supporting Members are yellow...
FFG are light blue...
Registered Members are gray...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
02-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Congratulations GI and welcome to the realms of the Super Mods!!

Like MQS I have not been able to put as much time in, as my college workload has been growing but I pop in most days.
02-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I am always here... unless I'm asleep... then I'm in bed. But otherwise I am here at least 4 times a day... unless there's a lot of posting... then I'm here more often... I think that comes from not having a life really... LOL

Thanks for the kind words though, I appreciate it. I will do my best not to disappoint anyone, to be fair and not let this thing go to my head. I am glad Sarku posted this as there was something I wanted to say on this topic, but I didn't want to be overly pretentious by just blurting it all out without an introduction first. Although, I bet it will sound a little pretentious anyway... But here goes.

I came in here expecting to download a bunch of crap and likely never say a word. Sounds bad right? Well if you had my horrid experiences with forums over many a year, you'd have done the same. So many times I hang around a forum, post whatever I find that's relevant, start to feel a little comfortable, then... it happens... I open my mouth when I see something totally wrong and I get slammed, flamed, cussed out, yelled at... erm... you get the idea... For daring to be the new guy thinking he had a right to say anything to anyone for anything. If no one has noticed, and I'm sure you have, I am opinionated. I am straight forward, honest, and I make no bones about anything I have to say. Got me in trouble more than once. Got me kicked off boards, banned, or otherwise talked down to by a bunch of teenagers thinking they are gods of their own little corner of the world. No matter how much I did for a community, I was always, and would always be, the new guy with no right to speak unless it was given to me... and it never would be if anyone disagreed. So when I came here, I'm sorry to say, I expected the same thing.

So I bided my time, posted, got to the downloads, got it all, then... opened my mouth when I saw something wrong... I cringed when I saw replies later on... read them... And was pleasantly shocked and surprised. I got some positive replies. And even a few reputation points! Honestly, I couldn't believe it. When it happened again, I was shocked again. But when I did it a third time and was rewarded with the same responses, I was totally dumbfounded. I was accepted. Just as I was. I was part of the community, and had been since day one. I came in here and it didn't matter that I was "the new guy"... I was a member of this community from the first post I made. My opinions mattered, my thoughts were considered, and I was viewed as a member of the community regardless of the fact that I just signed up. That was a net-life changing experience.

I am now one of the guys in charge... well... sorta anyway. After only 2 months... Let me tell you that was unexpected. I had to read Sarku's PM to me asking if I wanted the job like 20 times before I really believed it. I even felt a sense of pride reading it. Showed it off to my Wife, even my mother. And then I thought about it, this site wasn't just a net-life changing experience, it was a real life changing one too. I found a place where I belong... Where I fit in just as I am without having to put on a show to be like the others here. I haven't found that anywhere on the net or in real life before. I treasure it, I honor it, and I respect it more that I am sure anyone here will even be able to fully understand.

So Thank you. Not for making me a Supermod, though I thank you for that too, but for being a great group of people and for being my friends. A lot of people take things like this for granted... I don't and I never will. You gave me a place to belong, maybe it's just a bunch of gamers talking games, but that doesn't matter... I belong here, to this community, to this "family" of people. That means more, to me, than you know or than I can say.

So to end the sentimental crap... Zombie03 Thanks, for everything. I will do my best not to disappoint anyone or abuse my position. To be fair and honest, and not too power crazed. Zombie24 Likely nothing will change with my behavior or attitude actually. And there is usually little here to really moderate anyway. But be sure, when there is something to moderate, I will see it and I will act on it... It's my job now. Zombie17
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I say, Gothy...
You do know how I always say what a great guy you are, right?

I did notice the green... and you deserve it.
Congratulations!

Now use your powers, go to the Introduce Yourself forums, then Forum Information, hack into Sarky's first post there... and add your name to the list of the Goon Squad!

Just say NO to 'house rules'.
02-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Congrads GI

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-13-2011, 03:41 AM
(02-12-2011 11:02 PM)Ryuk Wrote:  I say, Gothy...
You do know how I always say what a great guy you are, right?

UmmHummm... Sucking up to the new guy already eh? Keep it up I love the attention. LOL

(02-12-2011 11:02 PM)Ryuk Wrote:  I did notice the green... and you deserve it.
Congratulations!

Thank you. Watchmen02

(02-12-2011 11:02 PM)Ryuk Wrote:  Now use your powers, go to the Introduce Yourself forums, then Forum Information, hack into Sarky's first post there... and add your name to the list of the Goon Squad!

Nope that's Sarku's post... Besides, I'll only edit others posts if there is something REALLY wrong with it... Like a string of profanity a mile long. Or some other equally good reason. And self admonishment isn't my thing, if you haven't noticed. It's Sarku's post so he has to edit it if he wants to add me in it... Besides, I'm kinda looking forward to what snarky comment he makes about me. LOL

And thanks to everyone else too for the grats. I don't know how well I really deserve it, but it isn't for me to decide what I do and do not deserve in this case. It if for those giving to decide. And I am proud and honored that you all think so... So I'll be extra careful to live up to it. LOL
02-13-2011, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 04:45 AM by deadrabbit.)
Congrats Gothicincarnation. in my absence i havent really had a chance to see your post or what you have to offer. but i look forward to getting to know you, you seem like a good guy.
i too felt a sense of pride due to are leader Sark, when i was bestowed the name of Goth Chick. although as some of you know, i am not gothic, nor a chick.

hey Sark, while were on the topic of name colors, id gladly be the head of the party planning committee, taking on pink letter of course.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]