Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You might have noticed...
02-15-2011, 03:04 AM
RE: You might have noticed...
Thanks mist, and I also look forward to further discussions. Watchmen02 It's why I am here.
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Congratulations, Gothic!

I actually cried a little reading your big speech (lol). You're totally right about sentiment being a lost art. Too many guys I meet are so concerned about looking macho, it's nice to see one open up to people like that.

Having a sense of community and feeling welcomed right away is the exact reason why I'm still here. I realize I'm brand new, but I hope TZG keeps doing its thing.

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
Find all posts by this user
02-15-2011, 11:37 PM
(02-15-2011 03:49 PM)Alice Wrote:  Congratulations, Gothic!

I actually cried a little reading your big speech (lol). You're totally right about sentiment being a lost art. Too many guys I meet are so concerned about looking macho, it's nice to see one open up to people like that.

Having a sense of community and feeling welcomed right away is the exact reason why I'm still here. I realize I'm brand new, but I hope TZG keeps doing its thing.

Thanks Alice. Watchmen02

Wow cried a bit there? Didn't expect anyone to say that. Of course I didn't intend it to be a speech... But I guess it kinda turned out that way. Like you Alice, I start typing and sometimes I can't seem to stop. LOL I wouldn't say I am "Macho" but I am fairly so. I'm one of the big tough guys, and I can be rude and crude with the best of them. But I am also big and tough enough (and fairly intimidating in person) that I can proudly wear my heart on my sleeve and let people know exactly how I feel without having to worry about what anyone will say... as most are kind of afraid to even think of making fun of me for it. LOL Seriously though, if you don't tell people how you feel then how would they know? Think the whole world is empathic? They aren't. Either tell folks how you feel or no one knows. And if they think it is funny that a big tough guy has feelings that can be hurt... Break their face, you're a big tough guy! LOL
02-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Congratulations GI. I second everyone's sentiment regarding the sense of community on TZG. it's a genuine pleasure to be a part of it.

OD, you're not alone. AToE was the first FFP game I bought. It was the quality of the games that drew me to LNoE. I am not normally what you would call a 'Zombie Fan'. Gothic horror is my thing as far as the genre is concerned.

I'm still hoping FFP will make a set of minis for the AToE and SW villains. I know you don't need them to play, but they would be so cool!
Find all posts by this user